【Chapter 2】

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"The job is for you to deliver a clients board to this location. The delivery time is midnight the day after tomorrow." The manager informed Langa." I can't deliver it during the day?" asked Langa."The gates don't open until night." Reki answered his question.

"Gates?" Langa questioned, as (Y/N) replied to his question: "Have you heard about a skateboarding race...that takes place in an abandoned mine? Only the chosen ones get to take part in this special race. The Race is called "S". Langa replied just with a simple "OH".

The manager of the shop started: "Normally I would go, but things aren't working out for that night.". "A women," said both Reki and (Y/N) in unison. " It isn't!", argued back the manager.

Then Reki stood up from his seat and said very quickly: "It's the childcare worker from the other day". " It isn't! It's about the debt!", he screamed at Reki. The manager sighed as he started: "This shop...is about to go under."

(Y/N) now, gasping, stood up from her seat and stood next to Reki as they both had surprised faces." Its about to go down?", they said synchronically. " I didn't hear about that", said the girl, but as soon as she said that the manager gave them both a funny face.

And then it hit both of the teenagers.

"Lies like that are the worst!" said Reki as (Y/N) trailed after him " And you are the manager!"

"Then, you should both listen to what I have to say a bit more!", said manager Oka. As he said that we hear a scream from Langa. The three of us looked at him, assuming he screamed because the tiny fox bit him.

Reki started taking while the fox walked into his hands: "Well, manager Oka, both me and (Y/N) are here always earlier than you." But as soon as he said that the fox bit him and jumped into (Y/N)'s hand as she started to pet the fox.

" There, there you little cutie," she said while she hugged the little animal in her arms. The two boys looked at her with irritated looks on their faces while holding the finger that got bitten. The manger on the other hand found the moment very adorable and he smiled at the girl and the fox in her hands.

{Time Skip}

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Why a sticker?", asked Langa. While I looked up at him, I answered his question: "Well because the First-timers can't get in without it.". We were now sitting all together on a bench, I in the middle Reki on the right and Langa on the left.

Reki continued for me: "S" is a top-secret race that you can't even talk about".

As I checked the time on my phone, I gave a nod to Reki. He pointed his finger as a sign for the men that were about to walk past us. The man gave Reki a sticker as they walked past us. Then we stood up. Reki passed the sticker to me and I passed it to Langa while saying: " This is yours". He took it from my hand our fingers lightly brushing against each other.

After he took it I started again: " Normally, outsiders aren't allowed to come in". Langa was simply, just staring at the sticker, not speaking a single word.