【Chapter 7】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"If I win, you'll apologize to Miya!" said Reki.

"Don't sympathize with me!" yelled Miya at Reki.

"I'm not sympathizing. It's just that I absolutely hate guys like him! Hey! Why aren't you saying something?" Said Reki to Adam.

Adam then raised his arm up to the air and started talking: " If emotions could be seen by the eye, what shapes would they be ?"

"HUH?" Reki, Miya and I questioned.

"I believe it will be spring. That spring will have differing amounts of water depending on the occasion," revealed Adam as he jumped on his board.

"Don't change the subject! I-", Reki was interrupted by Adam pointing his finger at him: " My spring is currently completely dry. Because I have no interest in you."

"But...you're good. The prize of this bet shall be you!"Adam said while he was now pointing his finger at Langa.

"If I win...you will skate with me next time. How's that?" asked Adam.

Without hesitation, Langa responded: " All right!"

"HUH ?" again the three of us questioned in shock.

"It's a deal," said Adam.

{Time Skip}

((f/f) means favourite flavour, just sayin, so someone who doesn't know won't be confused)

We were now in a restaurant because we wanted to have a little break after school. As I was sipping on my (f/f) ramen, while Langa turned to me asking: "So, what kind of skater is this Adam guy?"

"He is the one who started "S", rumours say he's still undefeated" responded Reki. I didn't want to answer since I was eating my favourite ramen.

"OH," said in excitement Langa.

"Don't you be getting all excited!" said Reki with an irritated voice.

"Though most of him is a mystery, the founding members probably know more," said Reki.

"Founding members?" asked Langa.

This time I joined the conversation and said: "Like Cherry and Joe. The veterans like them all-" I was confused when a hand-hooked around me: " That' not true" said the man who had his hand around me.

As I looked to the side Reki and I immediately noticed who it was: "Joe?" surprised we said at the same time.

He then looked at me and then at the two teenagers next to me and said: "I was skating with Adam way before "S" started."

"This is Joe, one of the founding members!" I answered.

Joe then looked at me and gave me a light squeeze on my shoulder. I realized how close I am to his face and I blushed a little, looking away as he chuckled a little and then started talking: " People call him "the Matador of Love" ".

"Love?" questioned Langa.

"Adam says that skating is a ritual of love" responded Joe.

"What's up with that? I don't get it" said Reki with a heavy sigh."Me neither" Joe stated, still having his arm around me.

Joe then turned to Reki to inform him: "Adam is a very dangerous skater." When Joe mentioned that Adam is very dangerous I got really scared for Reki. Reki getting hurt is the last thing I would want to happen.

Then Joe got up and I could feel as he ruffled my hair as the three of us looked at him"Got that? You should listen to your senpai's advice. See ya! I would like to pay for the two idiots and for the one tiny lady too. Add dessert for her!" announced Joe confidently waving us goodbye.

Then we turned to look at the money and we noticed that he gave only enough money to pay for himself and me.

After we got out of the restaurant we went to the skatepark. When we got there we sat down on a bench.

"What are you going to do about the beef with Adam, "asked Langa as he looked at Reki. "I'm going to do it" Reki immediately replied.

" Even after Joe warned you?" I asked with a hint of a concerned voice. "Like I know" argued Reki as he went to grab his coke but instead he started drinking something else. As he took 3 sips of the liquid he spits it on the ground and asked: "What is this?". He got his answer from Miya: "Chugging cola? Are you stupid?"

"Miya?" yelled surprised Reki.

"You've never done a real training, have you? I made you practice menu" asked Miya as he handed me his phone and we looked at the "practice" that Miya gave to Reki.

"Even this isn't enough. That is, if you are planning on winning against Adam" said Miya. Reki just shrugged it off and smiled at us.

We wanted to go to Crazy Rock but it was way too far away so I got an idea as I stood up and looked at the three boys in front of me: "How about we go to Shadow and ask him to take us there."

"Do you really think he would take us?" asked Reki with a sarcastic voice because he was unsure about my idea. "Well do you have a better idea?" I asked with the same tone.

He then stood up in front of me and stated: " Yeah I do!".

"Like what?" I challenged. We then stared into each other's eyes for a while until Reki looked down on the ground and said "No, I don't"

"Haha" I laughed a bit as I punched his shoulder and said: " I knew it! There is no way you could come up with something, and you wouldn't dare to lie to me," I said as I was proud of my deduction.

Reki then looked at me as I was laughing, after quite a while I stopped and I looked at him "Tho I do appreciate that you wouldn't lie to me"

I said as I took a step closer to him and kissed his cheek. As I did so he blushed deeply. "And w-what was that for?" asked Reki while still being a blushing mess. "That was for how brave you were back then, I was the one who started it with Adam, not you. But you challenged him instead of me because you know that I can't, so thank you for that." I answered as I also blushed a bit.

"Ehem, you do know that we are still here right?" asked Miya as he looked a bit irritated.

I then looked at them and asked" What, don't tell me you also want a kiss on a cheek?", I said smirking at them.

As I said so Miya and Langa raised their hand to the air to show that they want to be next. "HUH? don't you have a girlfriend Langa?"

"I do but it's not on the lips, plus I deserve it because I won a race." said Langa cheekily as Miya continued: "And I deserve a kiss because I am helping you guys out plus I'm cute and Reki is not" as Miya said that he smirked at Reki. "You little-" I stopped Reki because I started laughing.

I went over to the two boys and I kissed their cheeks.

As I did that I looked at Reki because he looked irritated that they also got a kiss. I smiled at him, and as I grinned at him he stopped looking angry and also smiled at me.

/////AUTHOR'S NOTE/////

Hello my dear readers ( ♥ ᴗ ♥ )

I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did, vote, comment on your thoughts. Follow me for more and I hope you will have a great day/night.

Just a reminder that if you have any ideas on what could happen in some chapters - you can just go ahead and send me a message. I will happily get inspired by your ideas. ( ❛ ᴗ ❛ )