【Chapter 8】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩We were now sitting inside the car, waiting for Shadow to finally notice that we were in his car without him knowing. I was sitting in the back between Reki and Langa, and Miya in the front. After a few minutes of us waiting for him, he finally got inside the car.

"W-Wait, what are y-"

"Take us to Crazy Rock, old man Shadow!" disturbed Reki as Shadow slammed his hands together.

"I'm not old, I'm still 24!" yelled Shadow with an angry tone." Besides, who is this Shadow anyway?" he pretended to not know who the hell are we talking about.

"Well, you know, it's rather obvious," I said with a slightly irritated voice."We're beggin' ya! Miya doesn't have his helmet!" begged Reki.

"I don't care-" Shadow stopped screaming as we hear a female voice from outside, approaching us. Shadow got up from his seat and said to the women: "I-It's nothing!" and sat back inside.

"We beg you!" Reki said as he clasped his hands together - begging Shadow to take them.

"Please." Langa and I said mutually and we did the same gesture as Reki.

"I'll tell that woman," said Miya lastly. As Miya said that, the three of us in the back sweatdropped and Shadow immediately started driving.

Then Reki asked how did Miya meet Adam. As Miya was telling us the story of how he met him, at his practice, and gave him advice which helped him a lot, to be exact the advice helped him more than when coaches helped him. That's also why Miya got into "S", Adam told him to race against Langa because it would be a good learning experience. Miya mentioned a trick that Adam uses called "Love Hug" and they say it goes uphill.

'But that's impossible. Things always fall from above' I thought to myself as we were all sitting inside the small pink car waiting to get to Crazy Rock.

When we got there, Miya went ahead and showed us the railslide so Reki can learn it before the race with Adam.

After showing him how to do it, we were all amazed by how good Miya is.

It was Reki's turn to do it. As we saw him go with high speed to us, I whispered under my breath: "Please be okay". Miya took a glance at me and said: "He will probably fail".

"HUH!? You can't just say that!", I said to Miya. "I couldn't do it for the first time either so I totally don't expect him to do it", informed Miya. "I guess you have a point," I said with a heavy sight.

As Reki jumped, his skateboard swayed side to side, he couldn't hold his balance and he fell into the bushes.

"Not enough speed," said Miya to Reki.

"Shit! One more time!" cursed Reki as he got up to try it again. Reki now did it for the fifteenth time and he still couldn't do it because he kept on doing the same mistake.