【Chapter 12】

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

(Y/N) has been looking from the edge of the boat towards the beautiful view of the sea.

In the end, she made also Miya and Shadow come with the trio to the beach, she was very excited, she would finally clear her head from everything, right?

Throughout the whole transportation on the boat, she has been alone taking pictures and viewing the whole beauty of this see. But she didn't notice that someone has been admiring her from the back. He couldn't stop looking at her, she looked so lovely in the dress that she was wearing.

"The view is pretty, isn't it?" questioned Langa as he walked up to Reki.

"Of course it is as the only thing that Reki is doing is staring at (Y/N)" joked Miya.

"HUH ?!"

"You were totally checking her out!" Shadow added.

"I was staring at the sea!" Reki yelled at them.

"You were staring at anything but the sea" Miya and Shadow laughed at Reki.

"You should at least go and talk to her" Shadow advised Reki.

"NO! And I don't need to go talk to her because I wasn't STARING at her!"

"You sure? Or is it just because you don't know how to...you must be depressed" Miya and Shadow were now laughing even harder.

"I'm not depressed!"

Since they were making a lot of noise, they caught the attention of someone very familiar. "Oh! What coincidence to see you here!" exclaimed Joe surprisingly while he was surrounded by two ladies.

"Thank you, Carla"

"That voice..." said Joe tragically.

"HUH! I'm here for business! Why are you guys here?!" shouted Cherry.

"Vacation" grinned Joe.

"Beach," replied Langa and Reki giving a small nod.

"Tagging along" responded Miya.

"Babysitting," said finally Shadow with a deep sigh.

(Y/N) was still enjoying the view until she thought of the sad truth that she will be leaving Okinawa in a month and a half. The whole thought changed her mood, she will have to leave her friends.

Never in million years, she would think of leaving Okinawa, because it is the place she was born in, learned everything she knows and found the best friend that turned into her crush. All the memories came flooding back into her mind, she could barely keep her tears in. The time when she met Reki, how they hit it off right away, how they played that they got married as kids, their promise to go to the same schools and more. She felt as if she is about to lose a huge piece of herself.