【Chapter 13】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When the lifeguards brought us to the deck the group was already waiting for us. The moment I stepped out of the board, I was hugged by someone. Their chin was on top of my head as they hugged me tighter.

After a while, the person let go of me and I looked up to be met with Langa. He had a hint of blush on his face. They all walked to us and started yelling at us.

"What were you two thinking!?"

"You could have died, you know that?!"

"Next time I will be watching over you so you won't fall over, honestly how stupid can teenagers be?"

I sweatdropped by the last sentence and I tried to make the mood better.

"Well, we are both fine so you don't have to worry anymore, Reki was there to my rescue"

"Oh, that's right, what happened after you fell and Reki jumped after you?" Cherry questioned as he looked at me.

At the thought of what happened my face turned instantly red but so did Reki's. "Y-You see it's a long story... so I don't think we should go to details let's just make it shorter and say that Reki saved me and because of him I'm still here... right, Reki?" I said while I looked away from Cherry to Reki.

He blushed ten times harder and he scratched his neck and agreed to my statement "That's right! Nothing more, nothing less"

"That seems a bit off, but we should leave you two be since the guards said that you are both fine. I suppose we can go to the beach," said Miya as he took his board and started skating, without hesitation Reki and Langa went after him.

"Yahoo" they cheered as they went further away.

After the trio went Cherry and Joe went after them, and I was now left all alone with Shadow.

"I can help you with the stuff, if you need it," I said to him as I glanced at him. He seemed pretty angry about everyone leaving the things for him to take and I felt quite bad so I wanted to help.

He took a deep sigh and looked at me "I don't want to give you too much stuff to take, so could you take some things to the back of the car?" he asked and I gave him a nod and went to take some things to the back of the car.

When the back was full, he closed it and went to sit to the front so he could drive. I went to sit in the back and he started driving.

"I have a question?" I said to him as he gave a small hmm noise permitting me to ask. "Do I always have to call you Shadow or should I call you by your actual name?"

"Just call me Hiromi"

"That's a lovely name! Thank you Hiromi for going with us here, we wouldn't be here if you didn't come here with us" I smiled.

"Yeah sure, I didn't mind having some break"

"It's nice that we all got to meet here, don't you think?" I asked.

"Meh, it's fine it's just those morons were supposed to help, they shouldn't leave a girl like you to do the job," he said with a hint of anger.

"Aww, I didn't know you were that much of a gentleman" I laughed a bit.

"Tsk, gentleman or not, they are all still morons" I laughed at his statement, I looked out of the window and I noticed the beautiful view of the beach.

As I rolled down my window, I saw Cherry, Miya and Joe skating next to the car.

I noticed that Cherry was holding an umbrella so he won't get tanned and Joe well he was already shirtless.