【Chapter 10】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Reki is slacking from work again... It's not something you should be slacking of from, plus he didn't even say where he is going. Let's just hope that he will be fine. Not much has changed with my family since they told me the big news. All I do at home is sleep, mostly I try to ignore them. We haven't spoken ever since that day.

I took a glance at Langa who was preparing the food for the little fox since it was Reki's duty to do that today.

I walked up to him. As we were both staring at the little fox enjoying its food. "Am I getting worked up about this?" he muttered.

"Yeah, you are," I answered his question and I crouched down next to him.

"HUH! I-I didn't see you" He said as he fell on his side from the surprise and a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

I just looked at him and laughed a bit, I was about to speak but someone opened the door. "Wel..come? What are you guys doing here so early?" I asked because I was confused to see Shadow and Miya standing in the shop right now. I thought I told them to come later.

"Let's go," said Shadow as he went out again.

"Where to?" asked Langa as he finally decided to stand up from the ground."I texted Shadow to take us to the park...and since you plan on winning against Adam you need some practice, so Miya is coming too."

"You did that for me?" asked Langa in a surprised tone.

"Well, of course, I don't want you to get hurt as Reki did, so you have to practise," I stated as I continued talking, " You should get ready because I am assuming that you don't want to practice in those clothes," I then went to change from the shop clothes to my regular clothes.

As I got out of the shop, I saw the three of them sitting inside the car. I then open the door in the back and sat next to Miya. "Took you long enough." snickered Miya.

"Well sorry, but it takes girls longer to change then it takes guys. And since we have everything...we can go!" I said with an irritated voice.

"Don't tell me what to do!" yelled Shadow and he started driving.It didn't take us long to get to the park. As we got there, Langa just went ahead and started practising. I on the other had just sat on the bench in the shade.

After thirty minutes of Langa practising and getting better each time we saw Reki arrive. The moment I saw him I stood up from the bench and I jumped into Reki's arms hugging him tightly.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I asked as I pulled away to look at him.

"Umm-- More importantly, when did Langa get so good in Casper slide?".

"We just taught him the basic one, and there he is." I sighed.

"We should get going, let's go," said Cherry as he started walking.

"Where? And when did Cherry get here?" I asked and I looked at Reki.

"That would be a long story but at least I have the excuse why I wasn't in the shop. Plus he will help Langa," he replied. After another few minutes of walking, we arrived at some fancy looking restaurant.

"What a classy joint"
"I don't like tomatoes"
"Do you have any poutine?"
"I'd like pizza!"

Said Shadow, Miya, Langa, Reki. I just stayed quiet because I was staring at the very-fancy-looking restaurant. It's not that I don't go to fancy restaurants, it's just that my parents don't really allow me to eat in such restaurants because they always say: "It's too unhealthy for you to eat that type of food."