【Chapter 6】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We were currently at the starting line waiting for Reki to bring Langa's skateboard."Are you mocking me?" asked irritated Miya.

Langa was about to answer when Reki ran to us." Sorry, I'm late! This is your board!" said Reki as he handed the board to Langa. "Yeah" nodded Langa.

"I decided what to wager. If I win...you'll become...my cat!"Miya said while pointing his finger at me.

"C-Cat?" I questioned.

"Hey, why are you pointing at (Y/N)" exclaimed Reki.

"Your precious friend is going to become my cat because of you. In the unlikely event that I lose, I'll be a dog or cat or whatever. How's that?"

"That's fine" answered Langa without a hesitation.

"HUH!" both Reki and I questioned.

"Don't say it's fine! Why are you replying without asking me...I mean without asking (Y/N)" yelled Reki at Langa.

I was just looking at the whole scene with chaos. 'Am I going to become Miya's cat if Langa won't win against him?' I asked myself

Then I heard the traffic light turn on which meant that they are about to start. As the lights turned on one by one until all of the lights were green Langa and Miya went ahead as fast as they could.

I could see a pink car going through the crowd of people. As I was staring at the car I saw Reki open the door in the front seat. I realized that Reki went into the car so he could go after Miya and Langa. I didn't want to be left behind so I ran to the car. I opened the front door where Reki was sitting.

Reki looked at me with a confused face. I sighed and then went ahead and sat on Reki's lap.

"W-What are you doing (Y/N)?!" exclaimed Reki. 

I turned my head to look at him and I explained: " I want to see, and if I will sit in the back I won't be able to see anything."

"I-I see," said Reki with a blush on his face.

"Well then, let's go straight up ahead," I said to Shadow who was sitting in front of the steering wheel.

"I know that" yelled Shadow.

We were catching up with Miya and Langa.

"What's up with that board?" asked Shadow as we were now driving behind Langa and Miya. "I remodelled the wheels so that they'll spin in the direction of movement, so he can skate sideways like while snowboarding!" explained Reki.

I wanted to see a bit better so I moved a bit forward, but that didn't help either. I moved to different sides trying to find a comfortable spot. But as I was moving on Reki's lap trying to find the comfortable spot. I didn't realize what I was doing to Reki while I was moving.