【Chapter 17】

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It is 6 in the morning now. I woke up at 5:30 to the sound of birds chirping outside and I couldn't sleep since then. 

All that I have been thinking about for the past thirty minutes has been Reki.

I was thinking if we are like, an official couple or are we still just "friends"?

I am completely confused by the whole situation. But now that I think about it, recently Reki seems kind of weird or rather sad. I don't think it's something that I have done, but it still upsets me to see him in such a state.

No time to think, I have to get ready for school and I could ask him if anything is bothering him lately.

Yes, I will do that.

I stood up from my bed and went downstairs for breakfast. All I saw when I got downstairs were boxes filled with different objects. My mom and dad packed the majority of this house except for my room. I still refuse to move out.

But now that I saw all the boxes I didn't feel like having breakfast. I turned around and went into my room. I dressed up into my favourite outfit and I took my skateboard, walking downstairs to get out. While I was walking, I saw my mom being on a call with somebody which means she won't say anything about packing.

YES, I hummed happily.

"(Y/N) wait, not so fast" I heard a voice and I stopped in my track.

"If you think that by not packing your belongings and doing your little protest we will change our minds to move to Austria, you are wrong," father said in his usual tone that always got on my nerve.

I simply ignored him and closed the door behind me to leave the house, It didn't take me long to get to school. I managed to arrive twenty-five minutes earlier, which meant that I could spare some time.

As I was walking into class for my first lesson, a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

"Hey~ (N/n), it's been a while," a voice that is very familiar to me said.

"It sure has Kisa, you can't imagine how much I have missed you" I laughed as I turned around while Kisa, my best friend, had her arms still around my neck.

"I know, who wouldn't miss me? Anyway, I'm back from the vacation and you can tell me all the details," she said as she intertwined our fingers together and started walking. "What do you mean? I already told you everything" "Nah-ah, you just said that you kissed, I need to know more since I am your best friend, plus if Reki dares to hurt you, I swear I will-"

"C'mon Kisa, we both know him he would never"

"I guess" she shrugged. Kisa has been my friend quite LONG yet not as long as Reki was. She has been always there for me. During the holidays, she was on vacation in Hawaii, so we could only text or call and it was hard telling her everything overall.

Kisa is taller than me and has long blonde hair. She is extremely attractive and has a super energetic personality. It is fun to be around her. Currently, she is single which is quite a surprise since she always has a girlfriend or a boyfriend, unlike me. This is the first time I had something serious going on, thankfully, Kisa was always there to give me advice.

"What lesson do we have now actually?" the girl asked.

"Biology" I answered.

"Ugh, I hate biology," she said as I chuckled at her response.

As we entered our class, I looked at the time and I realized we still had five minutes to spare. As I looked around, I saw Langa talking to Reki but he seemed weird.