chapter 22: apple!!

After one year...

Ae pov :

    Both me and Pete are 19 now. From last year we are boyfriends. Pete joined as a assistant to a detective and me still improving my hacking skills.

   Pete 's mom gifted Pete and me, She bought the apartment. It's our apartment now. Yam was born last year. Yim is so happy seeing her brother. My angel didn't wake up yet.. It's Sunday... It's already 10 am.. Snoring cutely.. 

I kissed his forehead

I kissed his forehead. I am admiring the angel in front of me. This pretty face, rosy lips... Fluffy cheeks.... Iam so lucky in the world.... I touched his cheek. No response.

" My baby.... Wake up its already 10..." I whispered to him. He turned and hugged me. He buried his face in my neck. " Just.. Ten more minutes.. Ae~~~ please" He said in a low tone.

" You said this one hour back also ...... Wake up naa~~ hmm?... We have to go shopping... " I said while caressing his cheek.

" You made me sore... Telling me to get up... My body   aches~~~ ouch..." He complained to me.

" That's not my mistake... You talked to juniors yesterday. You know you will get punished..." I said to him.

" I was just talking to them ai ae ~~~ don't argue with me.. " He said while again going to sleep.

I kissed him on his lips. " Muah.. You are talking but they seem intrested in you... " I said.

" Of course... They are intrested in me,you got a handsome boyfriend... Ai ae ~~ " He said.

" See... You admitted it!!.. You know they are intrested in you, yet you talked to them just to make me jealous,.... I know.. Looks like I fallen into trap by junior detective huh???... " I said while tickling him.

" Haahaa... Ahh ~~~ aeee~~~ stop it..... Hahaha...... Aaa.... Stop.. Stop... ( I stopped tickling, he looked at me)... Muah.. ( he kissed my cheek).. You fallen for it ai ae ~~~~( he chuckled) then what should I do??.. You were teaching computer to those girls... You are  so close to them.. So to draw your attention I talked to them.... Mmmm( I kissed him) .. " He said.

I looked at him. " You are naughty Pete!!....next time no need to play those dirty tricks.. Just say me if you are jealous..I will tell pond to teach them.... Okay... ( he smiled).. Let's get ready now..  Come get up.... " I said while make him sit.

" Aww..... Ae~~~~ my back hurts... I don't have energy to get up and bath... Pick me.... " He said while stretching his hands..

I slowly picked him up from the bed. " Is it okay now babe...huh? Are you comfortable now..." He nodded. We walked to the bathroom.

I helped him to bath.. He was shy all the time. His body totally filled with hickeys.. I chuckled at the sight infront of me.. He hitted my shoulder. I dried him with a towel and changed him to new clothes. I bathed and was dressing in front of mirror.