chapter 38 : present..

Ae pov :

The door opened and bodyguards came into room. Park came into room with a whip. He sat infront of me.

Park - are the wounds okay??

Park - are the wounds okay??... Or should I give you some more.

Ae - nong... I still have some respect for you.. Don't go with your fathers side.. I know you are not like that...

He slapped me..

Park - you can control that scared rat but not me.... You are saying to kill innocent people... How can you do that??...

Ae - I don't know what your father said to you nong... But.. You are going in the wrong way..
Don't believe your father..

Park - then whom should I believe????.... You??? Your boyfriend???... You both kidnapped my only loved ones... How can I believe you both???..
Ae - nong.. I told you many times... We didn't kidnapped Alex..

Park - don't you dare to call his name out of your mouth...

Ae - nong...listen to me... Don't believe your father....

Park - shut up!!!!.. Where is my Alex...

He beat me with whip... It sure leaved a mark on my body... It was burning..

Ae - argh.. Nong... I told you... I didn't kidnapped him...

Park - don't lie...

( he beat me again)...

Ae - ahhhh....

Park - iam not killing you because my father said it.... If not... I would have killed you when I knew you kidnapped my Alex....

He left angrily and bodyguards followed him and closed the door..

I looked at my tattoo on my hand..

Ae - I miss you Pete... Don't cry too much and hope you don't hurt yourself... I love you..

I lost in thoughts of Pete and went unconscious...

Alex pov :

Its my first day to my office as an assistant... I waited for this day so long.. I can't wait anymore to see my p park.. I am coming to you p park... I changed many clothes and I can't choose anything now.. I am so nervous..
I selected one, it's okay I think...