chapter 35 : don't go

Ae pov :

    After enjoying our day we returned home evening. I fell on bed after returning. I was going to sleep... I heard chuckling sounds and got up from bed. I went to kitchen.. There is no one but the sounds are from kitchen. I went and saw... Pete and apple are hiding behind the kitchen counter.

Ae - what are you both doing here??...

They looked me and shocked. They immediately hid  something behind their back and stood up. Their mouths were full of ice cream.

Pete - n.. Nothing khab ae..

Ae - really...

They both nodded.

Ae - okay.. Iam going to sleep..

They both smiled. I went to bedroom and waited 2 min. I quickly went to kitchen again. Pete and apple both are eating ice creams.

Apple looked at me and said to Pete " Dada

Apple looked at me and said to Pete " Dada.... " . Pete looked at me and gulped the ice cream.

Pete - ae...

Ae - so... This was the thing you both are hiding from me..

Pete - n.. No khab... We... We.. Are just tasting... Right apple...

Apple nodded.

Ae - let's see about that.... You both.. Move from there..

Pete - why khab...

Ae - Pete!!!!....

Pete and apple moved aside from kitchen counter... I went and checked the dust bin... There were two empty family pack ice creams.... I looked at them..

Ae - what the hell Pete!!!.... You both are two family pack ice creams...

They both shook their heads..

Ae - then who ate these two...

They both pointed at each other..and said at the same time..

Apple - mama...