chapter 36 : pete!!!

Ae pov :

     After knowing who are those people, I can't let them hurt innocent people... These guys trapped me here and who is their head??... Pete's father. Damn it!!!... Pete won't accept it that his father is a culprit... I don't know what he is doing now... I hope he doesn't believe that fake news.. Hope he don't hurt himself.. I know him... He will breakdown for sure.. Iam sorry Pete.. I will be with you soon.. You should take care of yourself until I come to you...

Pete pov :

     I opened my eyes.. Aww my head hurts... I realised that I was lying in hospital bed. I looked to side... Mom was holding my hand  and her head rested on my hand..

Pete - mae... Maeee...

I called her. She woke up and smiled to me.

Mom - you are awake dear..

Pete - what happened mae??... Why am I in hospital...

Mom - you got hurt on your head when you fell on glass table... You woke up after one day dear...

Pete - really mae!!... Don't say it to ai ae mae... He will be worried...

Mom eyes got watery and she was trying to stop her tears... She smiled.

Mom - okay I won't... You take rest okay....

Pete - where is ai ae mae??... He didn't come back yet from work???

Mom - he will come back soon... You get rest okay!!.. I will call doctor... Say if your head hurts.. Okay..

Pete - khab mae...

I smiled to her. She kissed on my forehead and went out.

Suddenly door opened.. P tharn, p type, ai pond, can and tin rushed to my room..

P type, ai pond and can faces were sad and P tharn , tin was happy seeing me awake..

Pete - swadee P..

P tharn checked my head..

Tharn - does it hurt now Pete!!!...

Pete - a little khab.. But I am okay..

Tharn - okay... Say it, if it hurts okay...

I nodded. I looked at P type and pond... Ae normally goes with them.. Of course they are working on same team. I was happy by knowing that ae is back...

  I searched for ae but he didn't come.. The door didn't opened..

Pete - P type khab... Where is ae??.. Didn't he returned yet??...

P type didn't answered and hung his head down... P tharn went to console him.. P type was crying on P tharn's shoulder...

Pete  - what happened khab P??... Why are you crying??.... Did I asked you something wrong khab.... I just asked where is ae khab??..

P type stopped crying and breathed heavily...

Type - I.. I am sorry Pete... Can you forgive me...

Pete - why khab P??..... Why are you saying sorry to me??...

P type left the room while wiping his tears...

Pete - what happened to P type khab.... ( I turned to pond).. Ai pond khab... Where is ae khab... Did he went to buy medicines for me khab??.....

P type came into room again....

P tharn went and wiped his tears... He patted P type's shoulder...

Pete - are you okay khab P??....