Chapter 8

Adam

Aleena had fallen asleep on the lounge sofa. Adam took his chances and exited the front door walking swiftly back to Betty's. Betty opened the door very cautiously and lightly peered around to see if anyone had noticed. The pair headed straight for her bedroom. Betty led the way whilst promiscuously stripping up the stairs. Piece by piece she took off her clothes. Adam followed, slowly reaching his hands out, stroking her skin each time a new piece of flesh was revealed. Black and red thongs were left remaining and she started to walk backwards now through her bedroom door to entice him more. Adam grabbed her, kissed her lips, bit her bottom lip, let it go and rolled his tongue down in between her cleavage. He paused at her belly button and started to lightly kiss this area while placing his hands onto the sides of the thongs, gently peeling them down with his fingers. Betty held onto his shoulders as he lowered himself onto his knees. Grabbing his hair, she stroked her long, acrylic nails down his neck then started to unbutton the 3 buttons that were on his white polo shirt. As her thongs rolled down her skin, she rolled his shirt up towards his face and over his head. She scratched his back lightly and he now gently using both hands, on both inner thighs, he stroked his fingers upwards, teasing her. Adam felt ecstatic. Their night of acting out fantasies continued on until daylight.

Adam lay naked and exhausted on Betty's grey bed sheets. A flicker of guilt passed through his mind and he sat wondering what Aleena was doing right now. Was she where he had left her, had she made it to bed or was she sat wondering where he was. His phone had died hours ago and he had made no attempt to charge it either. Betty lay at his side, sheets half covering her tanned, toned body. He could see the sides of her waist and her bare back as she lay half on her side, half on her front. He admired her for a moment, thinking that it was an achievement to have taken a woman like her to bed.

Adam's thoughts were interrupted when he heard the doorbell chime. Betty did not even stir, then there was a loud thudding sound, banging upon the door. Adam was tempted to climb out of the bed and peer out of the window, until, he heard Aleena's voice shouting Betty through the letter box, her soft, weary voice was echoing down the hallway. Adam gave Betty a shake. "Wake up, wake up now" he said in a worried low, quiet tone. "What is it Adam?" she asked, as she pulled herself up, pulling the bedsheet with her. "It is Aleena, go and answer the door now and say that you do not know where I am, do not let her in". Panic was blatant now on her face and she quickly dashed around, retrieving underwear from her drawer and the gown from her door hanger. Closing the bedroom door behind her she raced to the door in a fluster, calling out to the braying; "I am coming Aleena, calm down".