Cinderella pt 2

Not many people asked for this, but I'm giving it to you anyway 💀 enjoy!!

Harley sat on his bed, reading a book his sister gave to him. He heard a knock on his door, so he set the book down on his bedside table.
"Come in." The door opened and his father walked in. The man walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Tony looked at the boy and smiled gently.
"You don't want to marry a princess, do you?" It was a question, but it sounded more like a statement. Harleys eyes widened. He was about to disagree with his dad, but the look on the mans face said it wouldn't convince him otherwise. Harley looked down and sighed. He shook his head. His fathers hand grabbed onto his, so he looked up.
"Why didn't you tell me? Did you think I'd be mad?" Harleys eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid his fathers eyes.
"If I liked a boy, we wouldn't be able to have kids. I wouldn't have an heir."
"You do know you have sisters right? You don't have to have an heir. Even if you got with a girl, it's not guaranteed that you'd have kids." Harley nodded his head. Tony moved closer to the boy and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.
"Well, now that that's sorted out, let's figure out the Peter situation." Harleys jaw drops and is eyes widen. He stutters as he tries to disagree, but his dad just laughed.
"I didn't notice at first, but now it's obvious. You always disappear in the direction of the kitchen, whenever he's around you stare at him." He smirks. "And you took him to the lab, so..." Harley laughed softly then he frowned.
"He's not royalty. No one would approve that." Tony scoffs.
"Don't worry about what they think. It's your life. It's not going to affect them in any way." Harley sits quietly for a minute then nods. His father smiled.
"Good. Now, back to what I was saying, how are you going to ask Peter out?" Harley gives the man a sad smile.
"He doesn't even know I like him. He might not take me seriously." Tony nods.
"We'll figure it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't really like how this turned out, but my brain has been needing to write, so I need to get it out. I hope our enjoyed and I'll see you... in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace