For Good Luck

I'm sorry that I kind of disappeared again. But my dog ran away and I was sad, but we got her back now! I'll try to get back on the schedule I had earlier, but I forgot some of my story ideas. I'll try my best though! Ok, enjoy!

Tony noticed how Peter always wore an old watch. The leather was tattered and there was a small crack on the glass. Neither of them really talked about it, but Tony just wanted to know why the kid wore a watch that looked like it was about to fall apart.
Tony and Peter were working in the lab one night because Peter was trying to calm his nerves for a test he had the next day. Peter didn't really have to worry because it was a chemistry test and he already knew everything that would be on the test and more, but he had testing anxiety. They worked until Tony told Peter it was time to go to bed. The teen agreed and left the lab to go to his room.
—time skip—
Tony was standing in the kitchen, drinking his second cup of coffee, when Peter ran into the living room and starting looking around frantically.
"What's wrong, Pete?"
"I can't find my watch. I need it." Peter put his hands in his hair and tugged. Tony walked up to him and placed his hands on Peters. The teen loosened his grip on his hair and let Tony pull his hands away.
"We'll find your watch, bud. But you need to go to school." Peter shook his head.
"I can't go to school without the watch. I need to find it." Peter's breathing began to speed up.
"Why do you need the watch, Pete?"
"It was uncle Bens watch. It's good luck. I don't usually believe in that kind of stuff, but nothing bad has happened yet when I wear it. And I need it so I can take this test."
"Ok. We'll find it." It didn't take long to find the watch. They went into the lab and found it underneath Peter's chair. The teen let out a breath as he grabbed it and quickly put it on his wrist.
"Hey, Pete. Do you want to get the leather or glass fixed?" Peter looked down at the watch for a few seconds before shaking his head.
"I like it better like this. I feel like changing it will take away its connection to Ben. I think Ben's the reason this watch brings me good luck. I don't want to lose that." Tony nods his head softly and gives Peter a smile. He wraps an arm around the kids shoulder.
"Alright, time to get you to school." Peter grabbed his bag off the couch as they passed it and followed the other man to the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This definitely isn't the best story in this book, but I think it's still pretty good. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace