1. Portal

Sean pov:
So Skye and I were dating for a year now and things were pretty great.
The two of us walked by the lake.
"So our one year anniversary." I said and Skye smiled.
"That's true."
I took something out of my pocket and Skye looked at it.
"What's that?"
"It's a family thing, but I want to give it to you."
It was a small red stone on a necklace, my mom said she got it from my dad once.
Skye looked at it.
"It's beautiful."
"Just like you." I said with a grin and zi gave her a kiss.
She put it on and she looked at me.
"I'll be carefull with it."
Then there was this weird wind coming.
"Weather's changing... Meby we should head back to the lodge..." I said.
"It's just water. Besides here we don't have my dad being awkward about the two of us." Skye said and she kissed me and I kissed her back, obviously.
Then the boathouse was beginning to crack and large cracks appeared.
"What the-?" I said but the two of us both fell in the lake and both of us saw this weird purple light and it was kinda sucking it towards it.
I reached for Skye and our fingertips touched right before the two of us were kinda separated.

"Hey, loser. Wake up." a voice said I opend my eyes.
"What the...?"
"Hook, what the hell were you doing? I've never seen you almost drown." the girl with blue braids yelled.
"Who's 'Hook'?"
"Funny. Really, I'm so laughing my ass off."
"Do I know you?"
"Listen up Harry, this isn't funny. And why are you wearing AK clothes?"
"Why do you call me Harry? My name is Sean Matthews. From the Northstar lodge."
That girl burst out in laughter and she looked at the other two guys.
"Beat some sense in that guy, he probably bumped his head or something."
Those guys smirked as they cracked their knuckles.
"Oh crap..." I muttered.

Skye pov:
So Sean and I got separated in the water thanks to that purple vortex.
I opend my eyes again and I started to cough a lot.
"It's okay lady mate. You're not longer drowning." a voice said and I looked up.
"Sean?"
"What?"
I kissed him and he looked at me.
"New hot girl, score."
"What?"
"Harry Hook's the name. What's your name?"
Okay... So this wasn't Sean but he really looked like him... Weird...
"Lady mate? Your name?"
"Skye. Skye Hart."
"Doesn't ring a bell. You're not from here are you?"
"Where am I?"
"In Auradon."
"A long way from the Northstar lodge I suppose..."
"The Northstar lodge? Never heared of that..."
I looked thoughtfully at Harry and he looked at me.
"What? Do I have seaweed on my face or something?"
"What? No. You just..."
"Yea?"
"You look awfully a lot like my boyfriend."
He grinned.
"Okay, that explains why you kissed me."
"Let's never talk about that again."
"Okay. Let's see if a friend of mine knows more about this Northstar lodge thing..."
"It's not a thing. It's the Nortstar lodge. You know from Live at the Lodge?"
"Sure... No idea what you're talking about."
Harry looked at me as I wrong out my jacket.
"Hey, mabey my sister can let you borrow some dry clothes?"
"Oh it's fine. I..."
"Come on. She won't bite."
"Funny really... But I should search for my boyfriend. He was in that same purple water vortex thing... He should be here too..."
"Come on. I got you out of the water, there was no one else."
I sighed and Harry looked at me.
"Let's get you in some dry clothing first okay? Then we'll see if we can find...?"
"Sean. Sean Matthews."
"Right, then we'll see if we can find Sean. Okay?"
I nodded and the two of us walked of this super long bridge towards a dark looking island. This place was kinda weird, first I woke up in rainbow land and now we were on our way to dark town.

Sean pov:
Those guys really beat the crap out of me.
That blue braid girl looked at me again and she lifted my chin.
"Got your senses back Hook?"
"I have no idea who you're talking about. I'm not this Harry Hook guy. I'm Sean Matthews. How many times do I need to tell you?"
I felt blood dripping from my nose and I felt that I had a wound by my eyebrow.
That girl seemed a bit pissed and she sighed.
"Bring him to the Hook house, his sisters will get him back to his senses. This is just a waste of time."
So yea I got dumped in front of that house and a younger looking girl opened the door.
"Harriette, I think he got himself in trouble." and then this other girl appeared.
"Ugh, in what kind of mess did you got yourself this time Harry?"
"Why does everyone call me Harry."
"So that's what Uma was talking abiut in her text..." she muttered and she helped me up.
"Come on, you need some help with that wound. Cj, the supplies are upstairs, help him will you?"
"Sure. Just like the old days when the barrier was still up."
The other girl, Harriette(?) grinned and that younger girl Cj(?) actually did help me.
Although I'm not sure if she would've done if she found out that I'm really not that Harry guy...