23. Is this real...?

Harry pov:
When we arrived in Auradon by the enchanted lake, Mal basically attacked us instantly.
"Mal what are you doing?!" I said while dodging her sword.
"Maleficent has her heart." Cj said and Mal's eyes were glowing green.
"So what do we do?" Skye asked and then Sean and Harriette appeared.
"You escaped!" Cj yelled.
Then Sean attacked Skye and Harriette attacked Cj.
"Sean what are you doing?! I thought we were friends!" Skye said and Cj pulled out her own sword to fight against Harriette.
"Neither of us wants this sis." she said.
Mal launched her sword at me again and I bent down so she wouldn't injure me... Man, the fact that I was at the Northstar was a really downfall... Now I didn't had a sword of my own... Just like Skye... But she was smart and actually made Sean fall to the ground as she swiped with her leg, his away.
She grabbed his sword and looked at me.
"Harry, catch." she threw it at me and I catched it like the old times.
"You want to fight Mal, game on."

Skye pov:
Cj and Harry were both fighting with their swords and Sean looked at me.
"Maleficent is controlling us..." he whispered before he attacked me again.
He tried to punch me put I duck and he punched a tree. I literally heared his bones in his hand crack.
"Arg..." he muttered.
"Oh my god are you okay?" I asked.
"What are you doing?! Watch out!" Cj said and on that moment, Harriette stabbed her.
"No!" Harry yelled and he kicked Mal away, to the ground.
He kneeled next to and looked at his little sister as Harriette left.
"Cj..." Harry muttered.
She looked at him weakly.
"I'm sorry..." she muttered and her eyes closed.
"Harry watch out!" I yelled and right on time.
Harry's sword clenched against Mal's.
Sean looked at me.
"Help me fight it..." he muttered weakly and then his expression became angry again.
He launched at me with his (not probably broken fist), I grabbed his arm and turned him on the way I could break his arm.
"Just fight her out!" I said.
"Skye that's not that simple. Maleficent has his heart!" Harry yelled.
"Then how do we stop this?"
"By killing Maleficent." Harry said and I saw his rage getting bigger.
Sean looked at me.
"If you break it I can't fight you..."
Then the angry face came back trying to fight me.
"I'm so sorry..." I said and I acctually broke his arm.
He fell on the ground and I walked over to Cj's body and took her sword out of her hand.
"Harry, go to Maleficent I'll hold Mal off."
"She'll kill you!" Harry said.
"That's a risk I'm willing to take."
"I won't let you."
"She already killed Cj through Harriette. Don't let her do that to the whole kingdom. You knoe I don't have it in me to stop all this but I just broke my friends arm!"
"Fine, but don't you dare to die!" he said as he gave me a quick kiss before he left.
Mal's sword clenched against mine and I gritted my teeth.
"Everything is possible..."
I saw Sean crawling to the tree and he say down against it in pain... I felt bad for him but technically it was his own idea.
Mal looked at me.
"You think you're gonna win?"
"Because I will."
"Think again, Hart."
She had a dagger and pushed into my chest.
I gasped because of the pain and Mal looked at me.
"If you excuse me, I have your boyfriend to kill next." Mal said on a mean way as she pulled the dagger out of my chest and she pushed me into the lake.

Harry pov:
Maleficent looked at me as I came.
"Wel wel wel, the pirate wants to be the hero..." she said.
I saw that she had a heart in her hands and Harriette stood next to her.
"One wrong move and I'll crush it." she said and she put a biy of pressure on it which made Harriette feel a huge amount of pain.
"No!" I said.
Then Mal walked in too and she instantly put a dagger on my throat, there was already blood on it and I knew enough.
"You... You killed Skye..." I muttered and Mal chuckled a bit.
"You acctually thought she'd survive me?"
I got pissed but knew if I'd make one mistake more lives would be wasted.
"Release him Mal. And get Sean." Maleficent said.
"Yes mother." Mal said and she left.
I looked at Maleficent.
"The life people have now is better then ever before, why ruining it?" I asked.
Maleficent looked at me.
"Because I want Mal to rule Auradon. As hero after she kills Sean."
"No. You already made someone kill one of my siblings and you will not do it again!"
"Try me."
I wanted to kill her but she had Harriette's heart still in her hand.
"Go and find your girlfriend. I sense that she isn't dead yet. See this as mercy, Hook." Maleficent said and I looked at Harriette.
"Go then!" Harriette yelled and even though I wanted to help my sister, I left to find Skye... She wasn't dead yet... But for how long...?