11. Great...

Sean pov:
So it was Saturday... The day of the bet and I called Harry... I just needed to know how things were going there.
She picked up and I swallowed.
"The race mist be over by now... How did it go?" I asked.
"Why don't you ask Harry himself?"
I could hear she gave him the phone and I sighed.
"How did it go?"
"She pushed me down the f*cking stairs."
Harriette and Cj heare it and they both burst out in laughter.
"Wait what?" I asked and Harry chuckled a bit.
"Let's say that was her way of helping out so the bet would've been cancelled for a while..."
"Or we could've switched back for the race...?"
"Neh, Skye says she has this huge plan so switching wouldn't be necessary. Why, do you already want to switch back?"
"No- That's not what I-"
"Relax I got it."
"Hey idiot, got to get going." Cj said and I rolled my eyes.
"Keep me updated about the situation okay? Sorry you're put through all that..."
"It's fine."
I hung up and joined Cj and Harriette to wherever they wanted to go.

Harry pov:
I gave Skye her phone back and she looked at me.
"You know that I'm sorry about your arm."
"I know."
She looked at me.
"So suddenly I have a plan?"
"I'm sure you had one when you pushed me down the stairs."
"Okay I might have a plan. But since I accidentally broke your arm, it's been put on hold."
"What is your plan then exactly?"
She crossed her arms and smirked.
"Oh god no..." I muttered.
"I already made sure that when you get your cast off, we'll have two weeks."
"You're actually gonna make me do that race?"
"I'll teach you how to ride a bike and then I'll help you getting ready for the race. It'll be fun. I promise."
"Why do I have a feeling I'll regret it if I'm going to do all that?"
"Because you know that if you won't you'll regret it either ways." 
I rolled my eyes.
"I should've gone into Sean's idea."
Skye grinned a little and looked away for a moment.
"You know, the others are standing a few feet away. We still have to stay believable." she said and she kissed my cheek.
My jaw basically dropped and I felt a bit uncomfortable since I actually liked her...
"Y- yea... Just staying believable..." I muttered as Skye walked away with a sly smile.
Damn... Ugh... Why couldn't I just stop falling in love with the ex of my twin?!

Skye pov:
So yea Josh smirked as I walked back to the reception.
"What?" I asked as I still felt my cheeks burning after I kissed Harry... even though it was just on his cheek.
"Well it's quite obvious that the flame is burning brighter then ever between you and Sean. I've never seen both of you blush that much after a kiss then when you two started dating." Josh said teasingly and I rolled my eyes.
Hold up- Both of us?! Maybe that meant that Harry liked me as well? God who am I kidding? I couldn't fall in love with the twin of my ex...
Josh smirked.
"Why do you look so suprsed?" 
"I don't." I said as I hung up some keys back on there places.
"Oh come on. I know that look. Something isn't like usual. What happend on the island?" Josh asked.
"Nothing. Just looking around a bit in the house of Álex her grandfather and some hanging around on the island."
"Yea right. 'Just haning around' puh-lease. I know you better then that."
"Josh gross!"
He rolled his eyes and I ave him a playfull punch against his shoulder.
"Can you thank Sean for breaking his arm, I'm pretty sure I would've lost..." Josh said.
I narrowed his eyes at me.
"You're glad he broke his arm?!"
"No, it was just a joke!"
I grinned softly.
"You do know that Noah and Ben still want to keep the bet going after Sean got rid of his cast?"
"Wait what? Oh I'm toast."
"Relax, you still got ten weeks to get yourself better and then maybe you can defeat Noah and earn third place instead of fourth."
"Yea... I'll never beat Ben or Sean."
"I wouldn't say that yet..." I muttered.
"What?" Josh asked.
"Oh nothing." 
Right, I should've watched out with what I was saying out loud...

So later that day I saw Harry standing by the boat house with a medallion thing  hanging in his hand as he looked at it.
"You miss your sisters don't you?" 
Okay I kinda scared him and he looked at me.
"Where on earth did you came from?"
"The answer was in your question." I said and Harry chuckled a bit.
"Unbelievable..."
"You were dodging my question." I said and Harry sighed.
"Did it matter?"
"It does. To me."
He looked at me and I saw he was a bit suprised... Or shocked...
"Why would it?" he asked.
I put my hand (gently) on his cast.
"Because I already saw you getting hurt once, thanks to me. And I don't want you to be hurt again."
He looked at my hand for a moment and then he quickly looked away.
"I... Fine. Yea, I kinda miss them. But can you blame me?"
"No ofcourse not. I mean the first day you're here and like a lot of stuff happend..."
"Yea, apparently there was this insane bet, then the cute girl pushed me of the stairs and I-"
I looked at him with a little smile as my cheeks turned red.
"What?" he asked.
"You just said that 'the cute girl' pushed you of the stairs. You definitly just called me cute."
"I didn't- That wasn't meant like-" 
I looked away.
"Yea... It's all fake between us after all. We're..."
"...just friends." 
I heared there was a bit of pain in his voice and I felt the same pain as he said it.
'Just friends' Nothing more.
"Are you... okay?" he asked softly.
I looked at him and faked a smile.
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Do you always answer questions with a question?" he said with a smirk.
"I don't know, do I?" I asked with a sly smile and I looked at him.
"It's getting late... I guess it's time for you to go to Sean's not-parents."
"Yea... That's gonna be fun..."
"I'll text you later. Okay?" I said and he nodded.
He looked behind me and shoke his head.
"Unbelievable..."
"What?"
"You said we needed to stay believable right?" he asked but before I could answer he actually kissed me. NOT on my cheek. But actually on my lips.
He looked at me.
"Yea, text you later..." he muttered as he walked away.
I turned and saw why he did that, Kaylee was headed towards us, well me.
"You coming? You're dad was looking for you."
"Y- yea!"
Okay so I was a bit flustered by the fact that Harry kissed me... But I had to pretend it was nothing, which it was. It wasn't like he meant it... Sadly enough...