22. Hasn't it been enough?

Sean pov:
Okay I was pretty scared when we stood between Malificent as dragon and Beast...
They were both pretty big and I swallowed.
"So... What's the plan?" I asked.
"I'll take care of my mom, you need to stop Beast."
"And how on earth am I supposed to do that-?" 
But yea she already left...
Beast noticed me and I swallowed.
"Oh I"m screwed..." 
He growled loudly as he ran to me.
"Back off little dog!" Harriette said as she jumped in front of me with her sword, she actually cut one of his paws off.
Harriette looked at me.
"You might want to grab your sword you dumbass!" she yelled.
I did and then Beast actually knocked Harriette back and he grabbed my throat.
I almost choked and I tried to free myself, I lost grip of my sword and I actually thought I'd die...
Then I saw a sword coming through Best his chest and he released as he dropped on the ground.
"Are you okay?" Harriette asked as she pulled her sword back.
"DAD!" someone yelled.
Harriette and I looked up to see Benjamin running towards Beast.
"What the hell did you do?!" he yelled.
"Saving my little brother. Your dad almost killed him!" Harriette yelled as she helped me up.
"YOU killed my dad!" Benjamin yelled and he glared at us.
"Yea it's called protecting a sibling. Like your sister did for you once."
Ben was pissed but his expression changed t confused.
"My... sister? I don't have sister! Hell I have no one left! First Mal left me for him, then my mom got killed by Maleficent and now you killed y dad!" 
"Your sister died because she saved your life you idiot!" Harriette yelled and Ben looked at her.
"I never had a sister, you're a lying killer!"
"Stop it both of you!" I said.
I looked at Harriette.
"Look, I apreciate the save but Ben is right, you could've done something else then killing him."
"Ungrateful snob." Harriette said.
"Of course..." I muttered.
I turned to Ben.
"But you have to see it from her perspective. He did  try to kill me..." 
"I suppose..." Ben muttered.
"What else should've I done? Ask him to release you on a polite way?" Harriette said sarcastically.
I looked at Ben.
"I'm sorry about your dad though..."
Ben sighed.
"Wel otherwise he would've probably killed you..."
Then we heared screaming and I turned.
"Mal..." I muttered.
The three of us ran towards where the scream came from as fast as we could.

Skye pov: 

So Harry and I were just working a bit in the lodge, the lodge had  to go on.
"Hey big brother." a voice said and Harry looked up.
"Cj? What are you doing here?" Harry said.
Noah looked towards Cj as she walked to us.
"You two have to come with me to Auradon right now!"
"Slow down, what is going on?" I asked.
"Let's say that Harriette had to kill Beast so Sean would stay alive. Then Malificent ripped out Mal's heart and she captured both Sean and Harriette. All three of them are still alive... Right, Ben is dead too... Which means that basically anyone can take the crown which Maleficent will do unless we stop her."
"I assume you have another msgic bean then?" Harry asked and Cj showed it.
"Wow, wow, wow. I can't just leave!" I said and Harry looked at me.
"Yea, but I do have to help..." he said.
"Hey just go. As long as you come back of course. I'll cover up for you two." Noah said and I looked at him.
"You think that's a good idea?"
"Make up your mind otherwise our two siblings and Sean's new girlfriend will be dead soon!" Cj said and I looked at her.
"Fine, I'm coming too."
"Great." Harry said and Cj rolled her eyes.
"Yea, yea. Let's go already!"
"Oh gosh..." I muttered.

Sean pov:
So all three of us were tied up against a wall.
Maleficent was human form again and well... Let me make sure to catch up first.
As we ran to the scream, Maleficent ripped Ben's head off and captured all three of us.
Mal's heart was ripped out but thanks to magic she was still alive.
So yea...
Maleficent had Mal's heart in her hands and squeezed it a little.
Mal yelled from pain and she looked at her mom.
"Please... Don't..."
"You turned your back on me you filthy scumbag!" Maleficent yelled.
But instead of crushing Mal's heart, she put it in a small wooden box and locked it.
"But since you ruined your chance of power and might. I'm going to need another puppet to take over Auradon for me. And I already know who." Maleficent said as she looked at me.
"Oh crap..." I muttered.
"Leave him alone!" Harriette and Mal said at the same time.
Maleficent looked at Harriette with a wicked smile.
"Don't worry, you're part of the play too."
And she ripped both of our hearts out.
It hurted and we both gasped a bit because of the pain.
"Mother stop this madness..." Mal said and Maleficent rolled her eyes.
"Don't worry Mal. You've got a job too. Since little Cj went to The Northstar lodge to get Harry and Skye, you're gonna kill those three."
"Never!" Mal yelled but Maleficent whispered it to her heart and Mal's expression changed.
"You are a monster..." she whispered.
Maleficent grinned.
"I know Mal. Now go find your soon dead friends." she said as she untied Mal  who stood up and walked away with clenched fists.
"Mal, you can resist it!" I said and Mal looked at me.
"At least I'll try, as long as you do the same..." she said and she left.