8. Switching

Skye pov:
So I wasn't able to call my dad, texts weren't delivered and then the boys told us about their plan.
"Then you two need to look more like the other. More AK and more VK." Harriette said and Harry grinned nervously.
"You know, maybe it's a bad plan after all..."
"Hey, we made a deal!" Sean said a bit offended and Harriette smirked.
"Cj, you know the drill." she said and Dizzy left and Harriette actually tied Harry up.
"Are thing always like this around here?" Sean asked and Cj returned with this other girl.
"Yea, but we'll go easy on you." Cj said.
"Hi, I'm Dizzy! I can't believe the rumours about the lost Hook twin is true!!!" she said over excited and Sean grinned a little.
So Dizzy made Harry look like Sean and then Sean look like Harry.
I mean sure, they already had the same face, but this was more about the hair, if it didn't fool Uma... It wouldn't fool the other either.

So yea, then they switches clothes (again) and Harriette handed me two glass(?) beans.
"What are these?" I asked.
"Magic beans, one for going to the lodge and one if that guy decides to switch back. There are enough here so yea." Harriette explainedand Cj hugged Harry.
"I'll see you again, right?"
"Of course lil' sis."
"Good luck out there, man." Sean said.
"Same for you mate." Harry said and Harriette and I both burst out in laughter.
"What?" the guys both asked.
"No more 'man' for you." Harriette said to Sean.
"And 'mate'for you." I said to Harry.
"You guys are switching." Harriette said.
"So use the other thing." I said.
Cj grinned.
"This is going ti be fun."
"Maybe harder then I thought." the guys said on the same time and they grinned a little.
"Okay, this is getting weird..." I muttered and Harry- dammit that was Sean, looked at me.
"I'm sorry I was such a jerk..."
"It's fine. I get it. But I think we should get going or my dad is really gonna kill me..." I said and the real Harry chuckled.
"Just throw one of the beans in the ground and think of the lodge." he said and he even took ny hand.
"Then you both end uo at the same place." Cj explained with a smirk but I already felt that my cheeks were burning like hell.
"O- okay, let's get going..." I said.

Sean pov:
So they left and Cj looked at me.
"Alright, this is going to be fun."
Harriette put a hand on Cj her shoulder.
"First we need to learn him more about the isle or he'll be shark bait."
"Fiiinnneeee." Cj said and I grinned nervously.
"Okay... So, what's the plan?"
"Catch." Harriette said and she hrew a sword at me, I might've jumped away and Cj burst out in laughter.
"Yep, definitely going to be fun." she said and I picked it up.
"You mean I have to be able to use of one these?" I asked and Harriette nodded.
"Yea and by the way, drop the polite stuff, be rude and never apologise. Well sometimes... Ever since the barrier got down people have changed a lot... Sadly enough."
I looked at her.
"Are you okay?"
"What did I just say? Drop the polite crap!"
"I meant it..." I muttered and Cj looked at Harriette.
"Are you?"
"Ughh... I just miss the fighting sometimes. Happy now?!"
I chuckled a bit.
"Knowing how villains are- used to be... Aren't there like fighting clubs or something?"
"Yea but they don't allow girls, such a BS." Harriette said and Cj grinned.
"Not anymore since you broke Gil's arm."
I looked at Cj.
"Wait, who?"
"Gil, son of Gaston. Right, that guy is like Harry's best friend so now yours. You'll know who it is when you see him."
"Okay...? Anything else I should know... Why Maleficent was so furious at Harry for example?"
"That's quite a long story..." Harriette said.
"Well?"
Cj looked at Harriette and grinned a little.
"Can't we tell him?"
"No, Harry said not to tell anyone."
"And since when don't you want to embarrass him?"
Cj looked at Harriette with this huge smile on her face and Harriette smirked.
"You're right. But let's go home first before more people hear it. It's a little too bad for that."

Okay, my jaw literally ended up on the floor.
"No wonder that she-" then I quickly shut my mouth.
"That she did what?" Cj asked.
"We spilled Harry's secret now you gotta spill yours!" Harriette said.
"Maleficent thought I was Harry and she cut off my gut..." I admitted and Harriette looked at me.
"Damn, no wonder you didn't want Skye to know."
"OH MY GOBLINS! That's so like Malefivent!" Cj said and she burst out in laughter.
"Yea, thanks a lot." I said and I rolled my eyes.
How would it be like for Harry right now?
It must've been weird there too...