13. Fun?

Skye pov:
So today Harry's cast was going to be removed.
I was glad about that because I still felt bad about it.
Harry seemed relieved that his arm would be released again.
Before we headed to the hospital Cj called me.
"Hey, everything alright?" I asked.
"You're not going to believe what I just witnessed!"
Harry looked at me with a questioning look and I shrugged.
"Okay, what did you witness?"
"Sean and Mal were kissing each other! It wasn't like what I told you before that Mak tricked Sean but they kissed each other for real!"
"Really?" I asked.
"What is it?" Harry asked and I motioned him to shut up.
"That's actually pretty cool." I said.
"Wait really? You're not jealous of- OH MY GOBLINS YES! That means you and Harry are a thing now!!!"
"Wait what? N- no! Why would you think that?"
"Byeeee."
"Cj-" but she already hung up.
"Okay, spill." Harry said and I looked at him.
"I think Sean and Mal are dating."
Harry scoffed.
"Yea right."
Then he looked at me.
"God, you're serious..."
"Yea..."
"Are you-?"
"Yea I'm fine... It's just what Cj said after that..."
"And that was...?"
"Something which is never going to happen."
"Wha-"
"Enough about that. We should be on our way to the hospital now so you can get your arm out of the cast." I said and Harry nodded.

Sean pov:
So yea, Mal and I were hanging out for a bit... Okay, yes we were kinda dating...
And to be honest, it was really great. She kept my cover and showed me way more of the isle then my sisters did, yea I finally started to call the girls my sisters, I mean they were my sisters after all.
So Mal and I were just walking around the isle and she kissed me.
"Yea, still a better kisser then him." she said with a smile and I smiled as well.
"Good to know." 
I mean how could Harry ever ditch Mal? She was amazing!
"Can I ask you something?" I asked and Mal smirked.
"You already did."
"Ha-ha. But for real..."
"Sure, what is it?"
"Why did you and Harry break up?"
Mal sighed.
"So he didn't tell you why Maleficent did that 'thing' to you?"
"He seemed a bit uncomfortable about it and then I just asked if I even wanted to know... He said that I probably didn't and we never actually talked about it..."
"It is quite some story though..."
"If you don't want to tell me then-"
"No you deserve to know why my mom did that to you."
"And why did she...?" I hesitated a bit if I should've asked but Mal sighed.
"Harry and I have quite a history together... We met at Dragon Hall, boring part not so much to know. Then there was this one night... I think by saying that you can already guess what happend..."
"You two... Hooked up?" 
"Yea, thanks for reminding me."
"Sorry..."
"It's fine... A few weeks after that I found out I was pregnant, my mom kinda forced Harry to stay with me because of that but he didn't. I know he didn't meant it as a jerk action but because he though he'd screw stuff up..."
"And he screwed it up by that, didn't he?"
"Yea..."
"So... What happend next?"
"My mom forced me into doing abortion... I did."
"But? There's more isn't it?"
"It went wrong... The baby was gone though... But I'd never be able to have kids again..."
"I'm sorry..."
"I guess we both have the same issue thanks to my mom now huh."
She s,iled a little and looked at me.
"Maybe that's what brought us together."
I chuckled a bit.
"And why would that be?"
"Because then there wouldn't be the pain of the other wanting to have kids but the other can't make that happen..."
"What abbout the pain of both of them wanting to have kids but both can't?" I said and Mal and I  locked eyes.
"I suppose that'll never leave..."
"I just made things worse didn't I?"
"No, you just did a reality check. There's nothing wrong with that."
"But it hurt you that I said that?"
"I bet it also hurt yourself?" 
I nodded once and Mal looked at me.
"I know one thing which would make us both feel better."
"I'm listening?"
"Not necesary." she said and she kissed me and I kissed back, obviously.

Harry pov:

So we arrived at the hospital and they were about to take my cast off.
I looked at Skye.
"Why does it look like he's going to use a mechanical saw?" I whispered a bit nervously.
"Relax, it'll only go through the cast, it's not like they'll cut your arm off." she whispered teasingly and I glared at her.
"Okay, wrong joke wrong moment." she said softly and she took my good hand as the doctor took of my cast.
Man it felt good to be able to move that arm again.
"So can you move it properly?" the docotr asked and I could.
Skye smiled.
"Great, now let's go back to the lodge, we've got work to do."
"Right..."
Crap...
There was only one thing I wasn't looking forward too... And of course Skye was...
I wanted to be more then freinds with her so I just had to deal with it, because if I'd make a mistake I could've ruined my chances with her... If I even had a chance at all...