29. Asshole!

Harry pov:
I heared her voice, Skye's voice...
I looked up as Killian raised his sword, ready to kill me...
I rolled to the side so his sword would hit the ground and not me.
I held my hand on my ribs and gritted my teeth.
"You must know one thing, I'm a survivor."
I was able to get my sword back and I used it to support myself as I stood.
Killian looked at me.
"You know lad, I acctually liked you. You seem familiar..."
I swallowed and I looked at him. He seemed familiar too but I couldn't place it.
Put his sword on my throat and looked at me.
"I'm sorry lad, I truly am..."
He put pressure on his sword and I felt that he already made a small cut as I looked at him.
"Do you want your kids to grow up with a killer as their father?" Killian's expression changed and I got away from his almost murder.
Then he threw a dagger at me which landed in my shoulder.
"Arg..." I had so much pain and my vision became a bit blurry thanks to the blood loss.
I saw Killian walking to me and I fell down to the ground because the blood loss made me weaker...

Killian pov:
So that kid basically fell on the ground and he was bleeding a lot.
"Bloody hell..." I muttered.
I knew I had to kill him but what he said did something...
'Do you want your kids to grow up with a killer as their father?'
I sighed and suddenly I heared someone yelling.
"He's just a boy! Let him live!"
Then more people started to yell; 'let him live' and I sighed in relieve thag I didn't have to kill him.
A few woman took him along to take care of his wounds and I looked at the master.
"Can you tell him, when he wakes up, that I felt bad for him? He's a good kid..." I said and the master nodded.
"I will. Now you can enjoy your freedom like all winners, here you have a magic bean to return home."
I took it and smiled a bit.
"I'm coming home Emma..." I whispered as I used the bean to make a portal. I wasn't thinking about a place like usual but I thought about Emma.

Sean pov:
We saw in Emma and Skye's visual that Harry got stabbed multiple times but he wasn't killed, the crowd wanted him to live.
"Thank god..." I muttered and Skye looked at us.
"He wanted Killian to win, so he could return to his family..." she said.
A few women took Harry along, hopefully to help him.
Emma looked at us.
"Killian won... That means that he..."
Suddenly a portal appeared and Killian got through.
Emma looked at him.
"Killian..."
"Swan..."
She hugged him and the little Hope behind Emma looked at Killian.
"Daddy...?" she asked softly.
Killian looked at her and kneeled in front of her.
"Hope..."
She smiled and Killian hugged her.
Emma had tears in her eyes.
"It has been six years..."
Henry looked at Killian.
"Good to see you again."
"Oh come here lad." and he gave Henry a hug as well.
Skye looked away and I saw that it hurt her.
"Skye... Are you okay...?" I asked.
"I have to do something." was all she said and she used her magic to teleport herself away.
"Mal, dragon flight. Now!" Harriette said.
Mal transformed and tried to find Skye, no luck...

Skye pov:
I had to get away from there.
Harry was still stuck and injured. I mean it was great that Killian was reunited with his family but... I wanted Harry here... I needed him.
No. He needed me right now. I had to help him!
I was standing by the lake and I looked into the water.
"I have to help him..." I muttered and I used my magic to teleport myself to Harry.
A few women were treating his wounds as he was lating on the ground, he was unconscious and the look on his face was just...
I waited until those women left and I sat down next to him.
"You really have great stamina Harry... I understood that you wanted Killian to return to his family... It was a brave choice to risk your own life..." I said softly and I stroke my hand through Harry's (now shorter) hair and I kissed his forehead.
"I love you..." I whispered.
"I love you too..." he muttered and I looked at him.
"You're awake..."
"Yea... I guess..."
Then he looked at me.
"How did you even get in here? I thought that..."
"Let's say I became quite handy with my magic... I can get the two of us out of here. Then things will be okay... Emma and the others are in Auradon. Things are being restored."
"Do you think that Killian got home...?"
"I know so. You'll see as soon as we're in Auradon."
He nodded which seemed to cause a lot of pain and I looked at him.
"Let me help you..."
I used my magic to heal his wounds and he looked at me.
"Thanks..."
"Let's go back to Auradon, okay?"
He nodded and I gave him his shirt which was laying on the other side of the room since it was taken off so they could take care of the wounds.