9. New places

Harry pov:
Skye and I ended up in the middle of a lake and I looked at Skye.
"I thought you said the lodge was some sort of hotel!?"
"Well Sean and I did end up in a portal to your world in the lake..."
The two of us swom out of the lake and I looked at her.
"Are you okay?"
"It's just water. Don't worry."
"Just asking..."
She rolled her eyes and then a few people ran towards us.
"Skye! Sean! Where the hell were you guys!" this girl yelled and Skye looked at her.
"Kaylee! Hey, it's quite a long story..."
"Your dads were worried sick. Let say Josh was able to convice, strangely enough, both of them not to call the cops since you were both gone for more then 24 hours!" one of the two boys said.
"Josh convinced Gil Matthews? No way." Skye said.
Really? Sean's not-dad was called Gil too?
Skye started shivering and I looked at her.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Yea... It's just not really warm like this..."
"I'd offer you my jacket but it's soaked like the rest of us..." I muttered.
"Come, you two can change a the lodge." the other of the two boys said.
So we followed them towards the lodge.

So yea... Apparently Sean used to have fights with his not-dad and he even had a room here...
I put on some dry clothes, which seemed the less AK and I walked on the hallway again, seeing Skye in a pink sweater and some jeans. It looked kinda cute.
"I see you found them." Skye said as the pointed to the clothes I was wearing.
"Yea, it was hard not too. That guy is even messier then me."
"You mean that you are messier then you?"
"Right... Got it."
Skye grinned and then she looked at me.
"One problem..."
"What?"
"Well no one can know that you two switched right?"
"Obviously."
"But that also means no one can know that Sean and I broke up because that was because of..."
"Me..." I muttered.
Skye looked away in awkwardness and then I got the hint.
"Oh- you mean that we... right, got it."
"As long as you're okay with it, otherwise we could fake a fight and... fake a break up."
"I... Whatever you prefer..."
She sighed and I looked at her.
"The fake break up I assume then?" I asked and Skye looked at me.
"It's going to be hard to convince them that after a year, there is just a break up."
"So fake relationship should be easier...?"
"I suppose..."
I saw a sly smile on her face eventhough she was trying to hide it.
Ughhh why was it so hard not to fall in love with my twin brothers ex?!
Skye looked at me.
"We should probably head downstairs... Y'know... facing my dad and Sean's- ehhh your not-dad..."
"This is going to be fun..."
"Relax, I got your back."
She smiled and looked at me.
"Well we have to be believable." she motioned me to take her hand and I might've hesitated for a moment but I took it.

We went downstairs and this middle aged man instantly ran to Skye.
"Skye! Where have you been!? I was worried sick, I called you like a hundred times. The kesst you could've done was send me a text!"
Skye looked at that guy and sighed.
"I'm sorry dad... You're right, I should've done that but I have no service on my phone..."
"Then were were you?"
"We-"
"Sean!" another man yelled and I looked up.
He walked to me and looked at me.
"Where the hell have you been!?"
"I-"
"Well?!"
"Woah, Gil. Yelling like that isn't gonna help." Skye's dad said and Skye looked at Sean's not-dad.
"Gil, it's my fault. I took Sean with me to the island to check out more about Alex's her grandfathers house. He wouldn't let me go alone this time..."
"Of course you're involved." That Gil/Sean's not-dad said.
Skye's dad sighed.
"Well I think we can all agree that we're relieved that they're both alright?" he said and Sean's not-dad nodded.
"Yea. I guess we have something ti agree on for once Ed."
Skye looked at her dad.
"It won't happen again. I'll tell you if I'd go somewhere. I promise." she said and her dad nodded.
"Good."
"I better hope the same goes for you." Sean's not-dad said and I nodded quickly.
"So now that's all over, are you ready for our bet this Saturday, Sean?" one of the guys said and I shot my eyes and Skye and swallowed.
"Y- yea, sure..."
"Nice."

So I pulled Skye aside and looked at her.
"What bet was that guy talking about?"
"That guy was Noah. And I have no idea. Probably something to do with Ben."
"Who?"
"The guy with the brown hair. The third guy with the cap is Josh, my best friend. Then you have the three girls. The brunette is Danielle, your ex, Ben's girlfriend. The ginger is Alex, my cousin and the third one is Kaylee, Noah's girlfriend. Now you're up to date and now I'm gonna call the real Sean to ask what the hell that bet is all about." she said and I tried to memorise what she just told me.
Ben, Noah, Josh, Danielle, Kaylee, Alex... Got it...?

Skye pov:
"Sean?" I said as I heared he picked up the phone.
"Hey, does Harry want to switch back already?"
"No. We just need to know something. What is that bet about with yiu and the guys?"
"Crap... The biking race, loser has to shave his head... Total forgot about that... Oh f*ck..."
"Biking? Really that's all? Although losing of Ben is going to be a challenge."
"It was between all four of us."
"Okay I take it back, it's going to be easy."
"No not really..." Harry muttered and I saw slightly panic in his eyes.
"Sean, I'll call you back on Saturday."
"Okay?"
I hung up and looked at Harry.
"What do you mean 'no not really' it's just dome biking, trust me Josh is the worst so-"
"I never rode a bike before..." he said a bit ashamed and I looked at him.
"You're joking... Right?"
"No, not really..."
He grinned nervously and I saw he got kinda worried...