16. What the-

Sean pov:
Okay so Maleficent appeared in front of me and Mal, like an hour after Skye sended us the video of the race, knew Josh was gonna lose.
Maleficent looked at me and grabbed me by mt throat.
"Mom no!" Mal yelled and she used her powers to knock her mom back.
I gasped and coughed a bit and Mal looked at me.
"Are you alright?"
"I'm... I'm fine..."
Maleficent grinned a bit.
"You're a terrible liar Sean. Really messing up your family name." she said and it kinda hurt actually.
"Wha-" I said because she appearantly knew that I wasn't Harry and Mal's eyes started to glow heavier.
"Leave him alone." she said with a bit of anger.
"Ugh, what is it with you and Hook boys?" Maleficent said with an annoyed voice.
Both of them used some sort of spell and it actually looked like the whole battle of Harry Potter versus Voldemort.
Yea ofcourse I know Harry Potter, those movies are insane- Wait if the disney movies of our world were real... Could Harry Potter be real too?
"Hey Sean, a little help?" Mal said and I looked at her.
"How?"
"Distract my mom or something... I might've won from her once but she regained her power..." Mal grunted a bit and I noticed I still had Harry's sword in case.
"You'd think this'll do?" I asked and Mal gave me a quick look.
"Go ahead." she said.
Damn she must've really hated her mom.
So I attacked Maleficent, which made her stop using her magic towards Mal but she had a knife and stabbed me in my stomach.
"No!" Mal yelled.
Maleficent pulled the knife out, slowly and she disappeared towards that castle of hers.
Mal kneeled next to me.
"Hey, it's going to be okay... I promise..."
I took her hand and felt weaker then ever.
Mal looked around and made her eyes glow.
"You really have me swooned, now this should heal your wound." she said and she move her hand over my wound, kike a few inches above it and as she did, the wound disappeared.
She smiled a little and looked at me.
"Are you okay?"
"I am now..." I muttered.
She helped me up and then my phone rang.
"Really, now. We got other stuff to do." Mal said and I looked at who it was.
"It's Harry... What if there is something?"
"He's probably calling you because pf that bet. Not inportant. We need to inform the others about how my mom is going crazy, again..."
"You're right..."
I didn't pick up and the two of us ran towards Fairy Godmother her office.

But once we got there Harry called again.
I looked at Mal.
"It has to be important otherwise he wouldn't call two times." I said and I picked up.
"YOU IDIOT WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP!?" Harry yelled.
"Let's say some stuff is going on..."
"Worse then Skye getting stabbed by Maleficent!?"
"Well- Wait Skye got stabbed by Maleficent?! How did that happen?"
"She probably used a magic bean to come here, she took ours as she stabbed Skye and then she probably returned to Auradon."
"How is Skye doing?"
"She's in surgery..."
"Damn..."
"They say she'd be fine but y'know..."
"Yea I get it. Sorry for not picking up though..."
"Was it Mal or Harriette who said not to?"
"First guess."
"Helloo??" Mal said and I looked at her.
"Your mom was by the lodge too, she stabbed Skye. That's why Harry called."
"I swear I'll kill her!" Mal yelled and her eyes glowed green.
"NO KILLING!" Fairy godmother yelled and I sighed.
"Keep me updated okay? This are going crazy over here..."
"I'll text you once Skye is awake."
"Okay."
He hung up and I tried to calm Mal down.