37. Great...

Skye pov:
So the others and us talked a bit and then a nurse walked in, who walked to me.
"Skye Hart? I have good news, you and your baby seem to be fine."
"Baby?" Sean asked and Harriette looked at me.
"You're pregnant?"
Harry also looked at me and he didn't say a thing.
"I have the feeling I should leave..." the nurse said nervously and she left.
I looked at Harry.
"I was going to tell you-"
"I knew."
"Wait, what?"
"When I came to your room to find you earlier, I saw the test laying on your bed... When you weren't there. Then Maleficent showed up..." Harry said and Mal looked at me.
I never wanted to kill Maleficent, but otherwise... Who knew what else would've happened?
"How did it happen?" Mal asked.
"What?" I asked.
"My mom... That she's dead... Did you have no other choice...?"
I swallowed.
"I don't know... But I do feel terrible out it..."
"You killed her..."
"I never wanted to... But... It just happened..."
Mal left and Sean looked from Harry and me to Mal as he sighed and followed her.
"You had no other choice... She would've killed both of us otherwise, after she took your powers." Harry said and I looked at him.
"But you're not freaking out about...?"
"It's a scary idea, becoming parents... But..."
"But what?"
"I think we could handle it, together."
I looked at him and he smiled.
"Besides, after Sean and Mal got engaged... I..."
"Yes, you...?"
"I was hoping for a better moment but..."
He threw this little box at me and I was hoping to know what it was.
I looked at him as I catched it.
"Open it." he said and he smirked.
I did, a beautiful red stone on a silver ring was glittering in the light as Harry looked at me.
"Would you marry me?"
"Worst way to ask... But yes of course." I said and Harry chuckled.
"Trust me, I had this big plan..."
"It doesn't have to be wasted." I said with a sly smile and Harry grinned.
"So you basically want me to ask you again once we're out of here?"
"Just for the others as show..." I said and Harry grinned.
"As long as your answer won't change."
"Why on earth would it?"
"You never know."
I looked st Harry and rolled my eyes.
"You're such a dork."
He chuckled and well, we just talked for a while.

Sean pov:
Okay so Henry and I went back to operation Crocodile (I left Mal alone for a little while because she said she needdd some space)... Dang it now I called it like that (operation Crocodile) too...
"Okay so now we just need to find your moms brother, otherwise known as your uncle." Henry said.
"Then we can know for sure if Gretel is my- Harry's and my mom." I said.
"Hansel is supposed to live in the forest."
"Then we'll head there I suppose."

So we knocked on the soor and Hansel opened the door.
"Can I help you?" he asked.
"Do you have two nephews?" Henry asked and Hansel looked at us with suspicion.
"Not me, but him and his twin brother." Henry added quickly.
Hansel looked at me for a moment.
"Sean, isn't it?"
"Y- yea, that's my name..." I said.
Hansel motioned us to come in for a moment and we did.
He told us a lot about my mom and what she was like, also what happened between her and Hook. Why she really left him (and ditched us with him after we were born).
"So let me get this straight, Killian told Gretel to leave because she was pregnant?" Henry asked and Hansel nodded.
"Yea, he actually never wanted any kids and he was already stuck to one. But for some reason he did raise you apparently..."
"But why did Gretel gave up on us?" I asked.
"We were alone, our dad died and we didn't have enough money to take care of you. But she always regretted ditching you two." Hansel explained.
"Okay, so she wanted to give them their best shot by ditching them by a villainous pirate?" Henry asked.
"Well apparently he wasn't that villainous otherwise he would've left them behind on an island or he would've killed them." Hansel said.
"Well thanks for the information... But we should probably go..." I said and I stood up.

Henry looked at me when we were outside.
"What was that all about?"
"He's lying." I said.
"How do you know?"
"I just know."
"Now you're acting like my mom, she also always knows when someone is lying, it's like her super power."
"Good for her."
"Hey don't go all sassy on me."
I rolled my eyes and Henry looked at me.
"Wait, did you and Harriette even got your heart back after Maleficent took them and had controll over you?"
I looked at Henry and just didn't say anything.