9

"It was nice seeing you and catching up again" Natasha said to Tony and kissed his cheek. He looked at the others and smiled. "Tell Steve I said it was nice seeing him and Bucky the other day."

"He saw Bucky?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Didn't he tell you?"

"No...He didn't" Tony looked towards the back yard. Steve had slipped out there a few hours back. Tony just figured he was drunk. 

"Well I gotta get going." Natasha said and turned around. "Bye." She rushed out.

Tony was confused. He didn't know why Steve wouldn't tell him he saw Bucky. Bucky was his best friend before they got together. 

Loki was drunk. He giggled as Tony walked by to go talk to Steve. He was going to follow but Thor didn't let him. Thor was sober.

Tony sat down next to Steve in the garden. The blonde was cradling a bottle of beer like it was a baby that he couldn't drop. He looked as though he had been crying. He sighed a little and sat next to him. 

"Its cold out here." Tony didn't want to go directly to asking him about Bucky.

"I am hot" Steve mumbled. "Did everyone go?" He asked. Loki was looking through the window laughing.

"Thor and Loki are still here. Loki is a bit drunk. Should we have invited Bucky?"

"I haven't seen Bucky in ages."

"Yes you have. You saw him last week. Why didn't you tell me that you had seen him?" Steve started to sink into himself. Tony frowned and looked at him. "Steve? Why didn't you tell me? He was your best friend, I thought you'd have been excited."

"Tony, please stop." Steve was tearing up. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Anthony. I told you to stop!" Steve snapped. The snapping scared Thor, the full name upset him. 

"Did something happen?" Tony asked. Steve shook his head. "Steve. Did something happen when you saw Bucky?" Steve didn't answer. 

Loki took a sip of a beer and giggled. He was starting at the two upset men.  Steve stood up.

"They can stay if they like" He said and went to bed himself.