13

Natasha went back to work the next day and Clint decided to show his face again. He sat at a table and ordered food. During her break she came and sat with him and they talked. For the first time in a long time, Clint felt happy and he felt safe.

Clint stayed in the cafe ordering food all day until Natasha finished work and then they left together. He took her hand gently. The sky was slowly turning dark and it was a bit of a walk back to Clint's place. He looked up to the sky.

"It's going to rain soon."  He told her. She looked up and nodded.

"Yes, I think it might. We should hurry and get to your place before it starts to fall. I really don't feel like getting my hair wet today." Natasha was never one to care about her lucks, she usually just let her hair do its own thing, but since she was with Clint, she wanted to make a good impression. Other than the diner uniform she was trying with her looks today.

"I bet you look nice with wet hair." Clint thought out loud and they quickly got to his place.

The rain started to pour hard and the sound of it echoed on as it hit the windows. Natasha looked out of the window.

"Looks like we made it just in time." She said and started to remove her work uniform. Clint looked at her and then quickly turned away to respect her privacy as she changed. Instead of changing though, she walked over to Clint in her black underwear and wrapped her arms around him. "You're a gentleman."

"I wish that was true." Clint mumbled.

"We'll you are to me. Turn around." He did as he was told and looked at her, his face turning red.

"Natasha, you're not clothed." He said. 

"I know. I don't feel like getting dressed right now. It's rather warm. Maybe you should strip too. Just so I'm not alone. That would be the gentleman thing to do." Clint awkwardly nodded and stripped.

"You know what I did though right?" He asked her. She nodded.

"And it was terrible. And you got punished for it. And you'll never do it again- right?"

He didn't think he'd do it again. He shook his head.

"I'm a different man to what I was in school."

"I know you are. You're much more likable and respectable." She said and laid her head on his chest. "Turn on some music. We should have a dance." She said. They spent the night dancing until they were tired, and then they cuddled up to each other on the couch, falling to sleep together.