20

The glow of orange, like standing in water with clouds so low you could touch them. Steve laid there for a moment before sitting up and looking around.

"You know... you weren't supposed to join me yet." Tony said, sounding a little dissapointed. Steve launched up and grabbed Tony, pulling him into a hug. 

"I just, couldn't bare being away from you." He told him. Tony's arms wrapped around him.

"Well since you're here now..." He mumbled. "You might as well get comfortable." He stood up and helped Steve to his feet. The scenary changed to Tony's home before the attack. "The others will join us when they are ready" Tony told him and they headed into the mansion. It was perfect, just how Steve remembered it before it was tainted. Back from before the incident with Clint had happened at school. 

"I suppose you're stuck with me now." Steve said. Tony laughed.

"I suppose so. We... Won't get to grow old together. We won't age while were here." He told him.

"That's fine. I don't want to age. I just want to be with you." 

He sat down on the sofa in the front room, it was more comfortable than he had ever remembered. Tony sat with him and laid his head onto Steve's shoulder.

"Do you think that Loki is okay? You kind of put him through a lot."

"I hope so. If he's not, I know he will bounce back. He's stronger than he looks."

"Let's see shall we." Tony said and turned on the TV, getting to watch their loved ones live their lives through the comfort of a sofa and a tv screen.

"You know... All we were doing was just falling apart in your last few weeks on Earth. Now we will never fall apart again." Steve said.

"God, I hope not." Tony spoke and kissed him gently.