11

Loki went upstairs and checked all the rooms to see which one Tony was in. One was locked so he figured it was that one. Instead of knocking he decided to pick the lock, which just lead to Tony opening the door.

"What do you want?" He asked. Loki looked up at him innocently but everyone knows Loki isn't innocent.

"Just came to make sure you were okay" he said. Tony let him in and closed the door. 

"Next time just knock" he said. He locked it behind them. "So what do you want to talk about?" The pair of them sat down and Loki took his hand.

"I know you're hurting." Loki said. It was rather well known that Loki had been in this situation many times.  It seemed like everyone who Loki ever dated wanted someone else. He got cheated on at least three times. "I think you should do the same thing he did to you. Go find this Bucky and sleep with him."

"Now none of that nonsense, Loki. I know you get excited when drama occurs. You cause mischief just so you can sit back with popcorn and watch it unfold."

Loki frowns.

"Well when you say it like that... But I'm serious. He slept with this Bucky fella so you sleep with this Bucky fella too. It might lead to threesums and you'll both be even." Tony rolled his eyes at the threesum comment.

"Or maybe I can sleep with you and be even." Tony wasn't serious when he said that.

"If you want to, but I don't think it'll be as effective as sleeping with the same man that Steve did." Loki said. He looked Tony up and down. "I've had worse." He said. Tony his his arm.

"I wasn't serious Loki. I- "Tony had nothing he could say in response to that. "Do you wanna go out somewhere? Shopping. Lets go shopping and get a coffee." Tony asked. Loki nodded and they each got changed. They walked out. Thor was awake now. They walked down the stairs. Steve looked up at them.

"Tony." Steve said. Tony walked past him not speaking to him. What could he say? Anything he attempted would probably lead to an argument. He walked out and got in the car.

"We're going out. See you later." Loki said with a smile and joined Tony in the car. They drove off heading towards the town.  "What do you want to buy? Clothes?" This was probably the most time that Tony had spent with Loki. He was getting a sense that this man was very camp at heart.

"Of course." Then again, so was he. He pulled up and looked at Loki, who was unbuckling his seat belt. He looked back at Tony with a small smile. Tony leaned in and kissed him gently. Loki kissed back for a moment and then burst inot laughter.