10

Morning came around and loki was snoring. He laid on a rug, with his head on the floor. He was drooling. Thor was also laid on the floor. Tony was laid sleeping on the couch. Beer bottles and cans littered the room. A hung over Steve walked in and stepped over all the sleeping bodies to start clearing up. Tony opened his eyes slightly.

"Morning" he whispered. Steve nodded, still not feeling like talking to Tony.

He got up and started to help him clear up. Tony was the only one who hadn't really drank last night. Him and Natasha, but she had to drive so it made sense.

"You had a lot to drink last night" Tony said to Steve. Steve nodded. "Are you not talking to me?" The way Steve was acting was angering Tony.

"I am..."

"Then f*cking talk to me." Tony said. Steve sighed and dropped his bin bag and walked out. Tony watched him go. "Go back home" he said loud enough for Steve to hear as he left.

"Maybe I will." Steve said. "I had more fun there anyway."

"Oh I bet you did, with your patents around. Bet you felt like a child again. All spoiled."

"Spoiled. You're the spoiled one Anthony!"

"Don't call me Anthony"

"You get looked after all the time. You always have. You will never know how to adult because you get babied by everyone!"

The shouting had woken Loki up, but not Thor. Thor could sleep through a hurricane or a tornado and not be bothered.

"I think I proved that I can look after myself. Not that you f*cking noticed through your self wallowing. What the f*ck is wrong with you? Ever since you came back you have been a depressing piece of sh*t. What did mommy and daddy make you feel so loved that you didn't want to leave them? Maybe you should grow up Steve."

"My mom and dad didn't, Bucky did. I slept with Bucky!" he said and realised what he had said afterwards. Tony had stopped talking. Steve could see him trying to comprehend what he'd said. Loki was watching them. Of course Loki was watching. As tears started to fall from Tony's eyes, Steve went to try and comfort him but Tony pushed him away and punched him in the face. He vanished upstairs, closing the door with a slam.

"Well I think you handled that marvellously." Loki said.

"Shut up Loki." Steve said.

"My my... Trying to upset everyone today, aren't you." The dark haired man chuckled. He stood up, his head going fuzzy for a moment from the drink last night. "I'll go make sure he's OK. You should wake up that oaf. Good luck." Steve went to say something but Loki was already heading up the stairs to check on Tony.