15

When Tony fell asleep, he didn't wake up until the morning, when there was a loud bang outside. Both men shot up at once and put clothes on. The sounds were getting worse, and it sounded like it was downstairs in their house. Steve grabbed a weapon- which just so happened to be a baseball bat- and Tony followed behind him until he too could get a weapon. They headed down the stairs.

"Who's there?" Steve asked rather loudly. There was a loud crash in the kitchen. Tony ran in after it. And there stood a man in black. He held a bat with barbed wire. Tony wasn't scared though.

"Get out of my house?" he said.

"Your house?" the door to the kitchen shut, seperating Tony and Steve completely. There was multiple crashes and Steve couldn't open the door to get into the kitchen.

"Tony, I'll go round the other way, okay." The kitchen had a door which lead into the garden in it. Steve rushed around, only to come face to face with some people.

He swung his bat at them, hitting them and they hit back. A fight began. Steve's weapon became there's at one point but in the end he was the one who beat them.

He tied them up and called the police before going into the kitchen. The guy with the barbed wire bat stood in the door way. The kitchen was trashed. Steve couldn't see much though because of the goon in the doorway.

"You shouldn't be in our house." Steve said. 

"Oh my." The guy laughed. "I'm so scared." He swung his bat at Steve, a swing which Steve had only just blocked with his own bat. The connection sent a rattle right down both wooden sticks. "Quick reflexes, you and your friend have that in common" the thug told Steve. 

Tony came out of the kitchen, his head bleeding a little bit. The guys had beaten him with the bat before the fight with Steve. He couldn't see straight and he couldn't really make out what was happening. Steve caught a glance of him and  swung at the bad guy with his own bat, making contact.

Not wanting to get into trouble with the police, Steve wasn't trying to kill the guy. Tony sat down and held his head. He felt sick from the dizziness. With a final blow, Steve knocked the guy out and he fell to the floor with a thud. Then he rushed over to check on Tony.

"Did you win?" Tony asked. He looked at Steve, making a noise as he was trying to focus his vision on him. "Theres 3 of you spinning around."

"Ok. Don't close your eyes alright. You're going to be fine. The police will be here shortly and then we'll take you to a doctor to get you checked out." Steve told him. He pulled Tony's head into his chest. "You're going to be alright."