Chapter 24

Omg! I updated! Haha, enjoy my kitties =) The first part of the story is kind of just a filler so there's not as big of a time skip, but it's not too bad I think. Sorry if sucks though.

P.S. Anastasia's b-day was Aug 20, just in case of confusion on time of year or anytthing. Idk.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

*two month time skip if you couldn't figure out how far apart August and October are*

**Anastasia's pov**

"Um, are you sure about this costume Sammi?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Sammi was over helping me get ready for the Halloween party Ashley was having. I'd never dressed up for Halloween before. I felt awkward in the costume Sammi picked out for me. Andy was going as Batman, so I decided to go as Harley Quinn. But I wasn't expecting a skin-tight type of outfit. The tightest thing I wear is skinny jeans, so this felt weird. It almost felt like I wasn't wearing pants. That's how well-fit they are.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's just...I feel...weird and self conscious in this I guess. I mean, the pants are practically just leggings."

Sammi giggled. "Relax Ana. Now come over here so I can do your makeup and hair."

"You're just putting it in pigtails right? You're not dying it?"

"I'm not gonna dye it Ana. Now sit still." After sitting there for a little while Sammi finished my makeup and quickly threw my hair up. "There," she smiled when she finished. "Now let's go show Andy." I followed Sammi out of the bedroom and down the stairs. When we walked into the kitchen where Jinxx and Andy were talking they stopped. Andy just looked at me.

"You look good Ana," he smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled shyly

**Andy's pov**

I was a little shocked when Ana walked into the kitchen dressed up the way she was. She's not really one for tight clothing except skinnies, so here costume was a little surprising. I could tell from her body language that she wasn't exactly comfortable in it either. Hopefully she won't care as much after a while. I want her to the enjoy the party. Halloween was something she never got to celebrate.

(2 month time skip cause idk what else, might add later, not sure)

**Anastasia's pov**

I sat in my seat as Andy put our bags in the overhead compartment. I kept bouncing my leg and trying to calm down. I'v never been on a plane before and I guess I'm nervous. Andy already knows that though. He could tell I was nervous while we were waiting to board. My thoughts were broken when someone grabbed my hand. I looked over to see Andy.

"Just relax," he smiled. "There's nothing to worry about."

I cuddled with Andy the whole flight. It wasn't that bad, but I'm not completely okay with flying. Just knowing that we're up so high I guess.

**Andy's pov**

Once we were off the plane we headed out of the airport to a rental car I had waiting. As soon as we stepped outside though Ana clung to me.

"Oh my god it's cold," she said shivering, making me chuckle a little.

"I told you to dress warmer for Ohio."

"I packed all my warm clothes remember?"

"Right. We forgot to get you a winter coat before we left."