Chapter 20

Sorry it took so long guys. I've got some bad writers block. And I know this chapter is short, but I wanted to give you guys something since you've been so patient. And sorry if it's not very good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Jinxx's pov**

"So why exactly am I the one that's taking her again?" I asked into my phone as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Cause we're trying to come up with ideas for the party. Don't worry, Andy's gonna take her out again in a week or two okay? Just remember what stuff she looks at and what store it's in," CC replied through the phone.

"And how the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"I dunno. Make a mental note, take a picture with your phone when she's not looking, write it down, something."

I sighed, "We've known the girl for what? A year? Year and a half total? How do we have absolutely no idea what to get her for her birthday?"

"I honestly don't know. She doesn't really talk about stuff she likes a lot. Even Andy has no clue what to get her. And they're fucking dating."

"How is that possible though? We pay enough attention to her that we should know like, everything about her."

"No shit sherlock. Just get her, take her to the mall and find out what stuff she wants."

"Okay." I hung up and got out of the car.

*at the mall*

"What store do you wanna go to first?" I asked.

"I dunno," Ana said with a shrug. "You pick."

As I thought about what store we should hit first Ana suddenly ran off. I looked toward where she ran and saw Hot Topic. When I got inside I saw her looking at a display like a kid in a candy store.

"Jinxx look," she said excitedly. "Gir headphones! And a Gir hoodie! Omg! A Gir backpack!" I laughed to myself, it was a display full of Gir stuff. I forgot she liked Gir so much. "Ugh, I have no money though." She spun around and started shaking me. "Why would you take me to such a horrible place?"

"Relax Ana," I laughed. "I can get it for you if you really want it."

"No. You know I don't like you guys buying stuff for me."

"You sure?"

"Yes. No matter how much I may want it, you're not buying it for me."

"Okay. I won't buy you anything. Why don't we look around the rest of the store."

Ana found some band merch that she liked as well some jeans and a few shirts. She didn't get anything though. It went like that in several stores. Ana would find stuff she liked, but she wouldn't get it. I would just take a picture with my phone and laugh to myself knowing that she's probably gonna end up getting all of it anyways.

**Andy's pov**

"We're not having her party at a club Ash. Do you really think she'd like that?" I questioned. We've been trying to come up with ideas for Ana's party for hours. We keep striking out though. I have ideas for what I can get her, but not for the party. It doesn't help that the guys keep getting distracted.

"Why don't we just have the party here?" CC asked.

"You couldn't have suggested that like, 20 minutes ago?" Jake replied.

"I didn't realize I was the only one who thought of it."

"Whatever," Ashley said. "Decorations...what are her favorite colors?"

"Aqua and black."

"K. Then we're done. How the hell did that take us hours to do?"

"You guys kept getting distracted," I said, looking at him.

"Oh yeah."

"So I'll take her out while you guys and the girls decorate."

"Yup."

"Shouldn't Ana and Jinxx be back soon?" Jake asked.

Not much later we heard the front door open and Jinxx walked into the kitchen.

"Where's Ana?" I asked.

"I dropped her off at her trailer. She wasn't feeling," he replied.

"What was wrong?" CC asked this time.

"Think she got some bad Chinese food from the food court. So did you guys get everything figured out?"

"Yeah," Jake replied. "It took a while cause we kept getting distracted, but we eventually figured it all out."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it sucks major cow nipple. It was hard to write with my writers block. Hopefully the next chapter will be better...and longer. I'll make up for the crappy chapters once my writers block is gone. I promise. You'll have the best, most awesome chapter ever...I hope.