Chapter 11

Enjoy my lovelies =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Anastasia's pov**

I walked into the room quietly behind Sammi. At first no one realized I was there, but when they did there eyes went wide. When CC saw me he ran up and hugged me.

"Oh my god! We've missed you!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you guys too," I said as I returned the hug. When CC let me go I looked around and realized Andy wasn't here. "Where's Andy?" I asked.

"Up in his room," Ashley said. "He's been up there since we got here."

I nodded and walked upstairs. As I got to the top step I looked down the hall and headed straight for Andy's room. I stopped in front of the door and knocked. There was no reply so I tried the handle, it was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and poked my head in. The lights were on and Andy was sitting on the bed with his head in his knees and his arms around his legs. I just looked at him for a little bit before I took a deep breath and hesitantly pushed the door open more.

"Andy?"

**Andy's pov**

"Andy?"

My head shot up when I heard her voice. She was standing in the doorway looking at me.

"A-Ana?" I said shocked

"Hey," she said with a small smile. She hesitantly walked into the room and sat on the edge of my bed. "I just wanted you to know that while I don't fully forgive you yet, I do know that you didn't mean what you said to me." With that she got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I sighed. In just the one week that Ana was gone I realized how much I like her. That I might even love her. I'm sure it's gonna be a while before things are back to normal between us though. And even when things are back to normal I can't tell her, it'd ruin our friendship. I can tell she doesn't feel the same.

**3rd person pov**

Ana went back downstairs to hang out with Sammi and the rest of the guys. She changed into a cat and jumped onto Ashley's lap, playing with the ends of his hair.

"Seriously?" Ashley chuckled. "Why's it always my hair? Go play with CC's hair."

Ana looked at CC for a second before jumping over to him and attacking his hair, making everyone laugh. She stood herself up, putting her front paws on CC's chest and looking him in the eyes. They sat like that for a little bit before Ana pawed at his nose and quickly jumped off his lap.

As she landed on the floor she was met by Crow. They meowed at each other before they ran up the stairs. Ana changed and quietly opened a door before quickly changing back. Her and Crow then walked into the room. Ana went and hid behind the nightstand while Crow jumped up onto the bed and pawed at Andy's leg, distracting him while Ana silently jumped onto the nightstand.

"Hey Crow," he softly smiled as he started petting him. "How'd you get in here?"

Ana then pounced and landed on Andy's head.

"The hell?" he exclaimed. He grabbed the cat off his head, holding it in front of his face, before he realized it was Ana. She meowed and licked his nose. Andy chuckled, knowing what she was trying to do. She was being cute so he'd go downstairs and hang with everyone. "You already got me talking again, can't I just stay up here?" Ana shook her head before licking his nose again and making him chuckle. "Fine, let's go downstairs and see what the guys are up to."