Chapter 14

Again, not quite how I wanted it to turn out. But it works. They need a machine that you hook up to your head and then it writes out your thoughts like a story. It would help me so much sometimes. Enjoy =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 **Anastasia's pov**

I sat there in the porcelain tub filled with bubbles and water. The bathroom for the guest room is really nice. It has one of those tubs with feet so it could go in the middle of the bathroom if you wanted it to. This one was up against the wall though. Anyways, I sat there relaxing when there was a knock on the door.

"Ana?" I heard Juliet say from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure?"

Either Juliet or Sammi, whichever one's here at the time, will usually check on me when I take a bath or shower to see if I need help. Which sometimes I do. My body is covered in big, dark bruises that make me constantly sore. Like it's hard for me to bend forward cause of the bruising on my stomach. They're checking can get annoying sometimes though since I'v been back for about a week now.

"You need any help?"

"I'm good, thanks though."

"You want me to wash your hair for you?"

"Um, sure. If you want to I guess."

Why would Juliet wanna wash my hair? I doubt she has nothing better to do. Oh well, if she wants to I'll let her. I ducked under the water and bubbles to wet my hair and then came back up.

"Why did you wanna wash my hair?" I asked curiously as she started to rub shampoo into my hair.

She giggled a little, "An excuse to talk I guess."

"About what?"

This time she sighed, "I'm thinking of breaking up with Andy."

"What?" I asked surprised. "Why?"

"Well, it depends."

"On what?"

"Do you like Andy?"

"Woah, hold up. You're not breaking up with him cause of me are you? Cause there's nothing going on between us," I said as I spun around to face her.

"No," she chuckled, "That's not why. Let's just say I can tell that he really likes you. And while I do love him, I can respect that he has more feelings for you than for me."

"H-He has feelings for me?"

"Yeah. I can see it in the way he looks at you. And if you like him back, then I don't wanna stand between the two of you."

I didn't respond as I turned back around. I was lost in my thoughts. He likes me? He actually likes me? And how could Juliet be so willing to step aside like that?

"Ana?"

"Huh?"

"Well, do you like him?"

"Um, I think I do. I mean, I'v never actually liked someone before. So I don't really know how to tell."

"We'll go about it like this then. When you first find out I was Andy's girlfriend, how'd you feel?"

"Well, honestly it made me feel weird and kind of mad."

"By weird do you mean like something you never felt before?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Then when you were gone, who did you think about most?"