Chapter 21

Hey guys, thanks for so being patient. Sorry if the chapter sucks. There's an announcement at the end of the chapter so be sure to read it. It's important and may determine if this gets updated more often.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**3rd person pov**

"What do you think Andy and Ana are doing?" Derrick asked as he hung some streamers in the living room.

"I think Jinxx said something about Andy taking her to an arcade for the day," Sammi replied as she blew up some balloons.

"Oh, she's never gotten to go to an arcade before," Jayy smiled.

"I think that's the point," Sammi chuckled.

"Shouldn't the others be here by now?" Derrick asked, looking around the empty room.

"I know Jinxx went to get the cake," Sammi replied.

"And Dahvie'll be here later," Jayy added.

"I'm not sure about the others though."

"Huh, wonder where they are."

As if on cue they heard the front door open.

"Sorry I'm late," Juliet called as she walked into the living room. "I was second guessing my gift for a while."

"I think we've all been doing that," Sammi laughed. "Well except CC. Everything he got her is Gir related."

"What'd you get her?" Derrick chimed in.

Juliet smiled, "I got her some clothes and makeup that I think she'll really like. What about you?"

"Seeing as how I only have so much money I just got her candy and then some cat toys. What about you Sammi?"

Sammi giggled, "I got her shoes! She only has one pair of shoes."

"We're here!" We all turned around to see Jake, CC, and Ashley walk into the room.

"And where have you guys been?" Juliet asked.

"Chilling," Jake replied. "We have all day remember?"

"So, things have to be perfect. Now get to work," Sammi said. "Anyways, what'd you get her Jayy?"

"Clothes," he chuckled. "What else would I get her?"

"I think that's what most of us got her," Ashley said.

"I'm back with the cake," everyone heard Jinxx call.

 *short time skip*

"Really guys?" Sammi asked. "Stop drinking the smoothies. You know how much Ana likes these."

"Sorry, but they are good," Jake defended.

"Yeah, well now I have to make more. And you guys aren't allowed to have any this time. I'm serious."

"Fine fine."

"Dude," Ashley chuckled as Jake walked into the living room, "Why do you keep drinking the smoothies?"

"I can't help," Jake whined, "They're just so good."

"That may be true. But drink all of Ana's blood and she'll be mad."

"Drink all her blood? What?" Jayy asked confused.

"Don't worry about it," Derrick chimed in. "It has to do with something Ana's planning to tell you later."