Chapter 16

Chapter 16 is here! =)

It was kind of hard to write at first though cause I had decided that I didn't like what I was originally gonna have happen, so I had to completely rethink the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Anastasia's pov**

I had butterflies in my stomach as I got ready for my first date with Andy. Jayy was going through the clothes I had brought over since him and Dahvie insisted I get ready at there place. Apparently my trailer's not good enough, haha.

"How can you live with such a small amount of clothes Ana?" I heard Jayy call.

"Cause I don't need a ton of clothes to survive like you and Dahvie do," I called back.

I finished my hair, which Dahvie helped me with a little since I've never done my hair up fancy like before, and went to Jayy's room where my clothes were. My clothes were layed out neatly on the the bed and floor. Jayy stood there looking at them. He still hadn't picked anything out.

I chuckled, "You are such a girl. Step aside." I pushed Jayy over a little so I was standing where he had been. I stood there and examined my options. "What about this?" I said as I held up a shirt and pair of skinnies.

"Definitely not. That's way to casual."

"Well maybe I wanna go to a casual place so Andy doesn't have to spend a ton of money on me."

Jayy chuckled, "Well too bad Ana. Andy already made reservations somewhere, and it's a fancy place at that. So you gotta get dressed up."

"Fine," I sighed.

"You know it'd be easier to pick something if you had some dresses."

"Why would I buy dresses? I never have any reason to where them."

"You don't need a reason to where a dress Ana," Dahvie chuckled from the doorway. "You can wear them for whatever."

"Oh well," I said shrugging my shoulders.

When Jayy had finally decided on what I'd where there was only about ten minutes before Andy would show up to get me. I quickly changed and went to wait downstairs. Though I was stopped by Dahvie.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"To go wait for Andy."

"Oh no, you're not ready yet. I still have to do your makeup."

"What if I don't wanna wear makeup?"

"It's your first date ever. You have to wear make up!" Dahvie exclaimed.

I looked at him for a second before I turned into a cat and ran between his legs. I changed back as I continued to run out of Jayy's room and to the stairs.

"Cheater!" Dahvie yelled.

"All's fair in love and war Dahvs! Get over it!" I yelled back, trying not to laugh.

Dahvie followed me to the kitchen where we ran around the table a few times. Even though I was on the opposite side of the table I was gonna try and make a run for it. To make sure it would work I dropped to the floor and turned into cat, running under the table.

"Seriously?! Again?!" Dahvie laughed as I changed back, running out of the kitchen.

I laughed too as I ran into the living and saw Jayy and Andy talking. I ran toward Andy and jumped onto him, almost making him fall over since he hadn't noticed me running at him. I clung to him like a monkey as I yelled out, "Protect me!" I could hear Dahvie run into the room not long after.