Chapter 5

Woo! Chapter 5! Updates are probably gonna start slowing down soon though. My lazy ass finds it difficult to update sometimes. Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Anastasia's pov**

I woke up cuddled with CC who was still asleep. I carefully got up and opened the door, quietly scurrying to the bathroom. I quickly got cleaned up and changed. Once I had gotten changed I cracked the bathroom door open and changed into my cat form. Then I carefully snuck to the bus door, not wanting to be seen. It didn't really matter if I was seen or not though, but this is good practice in case I ever need to sneak off the bus unseen. Once I was at the door I changed back and quietly slid out. It was nice outside and there weren't really any people around right now. I hurried to Jayy's bus...I needed to talk to him.

After about a minute or so I was at his bus and knocked on the door. The door open and after a split second I quickly pulled inside making me his.

"What the hell?" I questioned Jayy.

"Your fucking ears and tail are out Ana! Please tell me no one saw you!"

I looked behind me and saw my puffed up tail. Shit. I forgot they were out.

"I'm pretty sure no one saw. There was no one else around."

"Good," he sighed in relief. "So what is you wanna talk about?" he asked siting down on the couch.

**Jayy's pov**

Ana sat next to me on the couch and leaned my shoulder.

"I had a nightmare last night and now I'm worried," she said quietly.

"Why? What happened in your dream?" I noticed her ears twitch a little so i pulled her onto my lap and put my arms around her. "It's okay, now what happened in your dream?"

"I was hanging out with the guys and we were having fun. All of a sudden they started laughing and I didn't know why. They started to make fun of me and beat me up. Then they were saying things like they never really liked me and that they were just pretending. That they were gonna sell me. They kept laughing at how I thought they actually liked me. What if they really are pretending and they're just waiting for someone to buy me?," she replied quietly, her eyes starting to water.

Oh, my poor kitty cat. That must have been really upsetting. She finally found people that actually care about her and then she thought they actually hated her. She's also terrified of being sold to someone. It's one of her greatest fears...and to hear her friends say they were gonna sell her, even if it was a dream.

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart. That would never happen. The guys love you too much, they would never even think of doing that. I promise......Now, did anything else happen in your dream?" Ana nodded her head slowly. "What happened?"

"T-They sold me to some horrible person and they would treat me like garbage. The person would insult me and hurt me. What made it worse was that all just seemed so real. When CC woke me up it took me a second to realize it was just a dream."

"I'm sorry Ana," I said sympathetically. "You don't really think the guys would do any of that to you, do you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I wanna believe that they wouldn't, but I can't figure why they're being so nice to me. I mean, I'm nobody. Andy found me getting beaten up and saved me. There was no reason for him to wanna be my friend or to even keep in touch with me. It just doesn't make sense."

"You're really scared that they're pretending aren't you?" I asked somewhat shocked. Ana nodded her head. "Look Ana, I promise that they aren't  pretending to be nice to you. They aren't gonna sell you. They really do care about you. And if anything ever happens, big or small, night or day, you can always call me. Okay?"