Chapter 18

Boom! Chapter 18!

You'll understand why I wasn't sure what else to have happen before this chapter once you read it. I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna keep this chapter. I can't decide if I like it or not.

Hope you like it =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 month time skip*

**Anastasia's pov**

Andy, Derrick, and I were at the park just goofing around. Derrick and I were running around together while Andy sat there and watched us with a smile on his face. 

"Okay guys," Andy called, "We should get going. We gotta get back to my place before the guys do."

"Okay," Derrick and I called back as we hurried over to Andy.

"Everyone ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Race you to the corner?" Derrick smiled.

I smiled, "You're on."

We took off running, leaving Andy behind.

**Derrick's pov**

Ana and I raced toward the corner. She just barely managed to beat me there.

"I bet I could beat you back to the house," I smirked.

Ana smirked, "Oh yeah? You're on."

"Okay. On the count of three. One, go!"

I took off leaving Ana standing there. Before I even made it halfway across the street I heard Ana yell my name in a way that made me stop and turn around to look at her. Right as I turned around though I was shoved farther into the street causing me to fall. As I was falling I heard Andy shout Ana's name. I groaned as I sat myself up and looked at the corner, but Ana wasn't there. I looked around and saw Andy running toward me, probably forgetting he had vampire speed. When I looked the other direction as someone laying in the street. It took me a minute to realize it was Ana.

"Ana?" I said as I got up and rushed over to her. "Ana? Ana?"

She layed there on her side silent, eyes closed and bleeding. There were tire tracks on her legs, but it looked as if the car had just barely missed running over her head. Her head was bleeding and her hair was becoming soaked in blood. You could see the blood quickly pooling on the hard ground. I reached to feel for her pulse. It was there, but it was fading.

"Ana?! Ana?!" Andy was by my side in seconds. "Ana! Ana!" He was almost screaming, as if he was losing the person he cared about most. "Come on Anastasia. Come on baby, open your eyes. Please open your eyes for me sweetheart." There were tears running down his face as Ana layed there unresponsive.

"Andy she's losing too much blood," I stated worriedly, "There's only way she'll make it." Andy just looked at me. "You have to change her."

"What?! I'm not turning her into a monster! I don't want her to have to live that life!"

"And you think I do?! I understand why you don't wanna turn her, but if you don't change her within the next I'd say minute then she's gonna be gone forever." I could feel tears prick my eyes.

I could tell from the look in his eyes that Andy wasn't sure what to do. He didn't wanna lose her, but he didn't want her to have to feed off others for the rest of her life. After some brief hesitation Andy quickly leaned forward and bit her. Then he suddenly got up picked her up.