Chapter 26

Wooh! I'm back baby! =) So this is kind of just a filler, but I also have an announcement. It'll be at the end that way I can talk about it a bit more. Also, updates will be kinda slow to start out. But my goal is an update at least every other week for now.

But here's ch.26 finally

Enjoy my lovelies

——————————————————————————————————————————————

**CC's pov** (BOOM!! Bet ya didn't see that coming!!)

Today is new years eve and I'm currently trying to help Ana feel better. She's been having trouble sleeping due to bad dreams that started around Christmas. Sadly, it's been making it hard for Andy to sleep too. He hasn't had a full night's sleep since they got back from his parents and Ana feels really bad about it. It doesn't help that Andy won't let her take sleeping pills, but he doesn't want her to become dependent on those for sleep. Right now Andy's in his room getting some sleep so he can celebrate with us later. Though I know he won't be too thrilled about where we're going. Ana's gone with us to clubs a few times, but you can tell she feels uneasy while we're there. So Andy tries to keep her away from clubs so she doesn't have to deal with it.

"Hey CC?" Ana asked.

"Yeah?"

"What if I slept in the guest room? Do think I'd keep Andy up less then?"

I sighed. "Ana, he's not gonna let you do that. And if he feels one of you needs to sleep somewhere else then he'll be honest and talk to you about it okay?"

"I guess," Ana sighed. "I just feel bad that I'm always keeping him up."

"I know Ana, just try not to think about it okay? Andy's resting right now and then later we're all going out to have fun."

"Where we going?"

"Some club. I don't remember the name."

"Oh," was all she said. I knew she already felt uneasy about going, but there wasn't much I could do at this point.

*later*

**Anastasia's pov**

I was sitting at the bar watching the guys and their girls have fun, even Andy was out there. I had somehow managed to convince him to have a few drinks, have fun, and not worry about me. Besides, I can't be like this forever. I may not enjoy clubs but I need to get over it.

"Hey," a guy smiled as he sat down next to me.

"Um, h-hey," I stuttered.

"Sorry if I uh, made you feel awkward. It's just that I'm here with some friends for new years and clubs aren't really my thing. Then I saw you sitting alone looking like you didn't wanna be here, so I thought maybe we could talk to pass the time."

"Um, sure. I-I guess."

"I can leave you alone if you want," he said quickly.

"Oh, no. I'm just really shy around new people."

"It's okay, I'm usually like that. But I'v had a few drinks and my confidence is up a little," he chuckled. Uh oh. That did not make me feel anymore comfortable talking to this guy, and I guess he noticed. "No, I'm not drunk or anything. Don't worry, I rarely ever get drunk. So um, what's your name?"

"Anastasia," I said quietly, "You?"

"Alex," he smiled. "You here alone then? Not trying to to sound creepy. It's just that I can't think of a reason someone would go somewhere they don't even wanna be unless they were with someone."