Chapter - 6

Words : 4907

  "Tae, let me take you to your room. You look tired." Jimin's voice couldn't reach his friend although he was sitting just beside him.

  Taehyung was still in a daze of disbelief about what really happened in the party. The moment that alpha prince touched his hand he literally froze, unable to utter a single word, standing their like a lifeless doll. Though within a moment he pulled his hand back like his skin had burned with the alpha's touch, his omega howled inside to feel that sensation again.

  He saw raw emotions in the alpha's dark chocolate eyes, something so intense that  made his heartbeat and breathing quickened. What prince Jeon was thinking when his hand subtly groped his fingers—Taehyung was thinking for a long time. Maybe the alpha also knew that they were tied with the destiny's string and designed to be together. Maybe he knew it from the beginning and refused to take this matter seriously.

  Taehyung dug deep into his mind. Tried to remember his each and every word, action whether the alpha could sense it before him or not. But Taehyung failed to find anything remarkable to console his anxious mind.

  They were sitting at the corner of Namjoon's bed. He was sleeping soundly since he got senseless at the party. The royal doctor said he would be fine after a good sleep and told them to let him rest without much disturbance. Seokjin didn't move from his side even for a minute, gently stroking his hair with his long warm fingers while looking at him with tearful worried eyes.

  hours passed. The omega prince wasn't saying anything. A depthless sorrow that filled his eyes didn't go unnoticed by his friend Jimin. He asked again, lightly tapping his shoulder, "Tae, I think you should rest for a while. Namjoon hyung will be alright, don't worry. My uncle gave him medicine. And Jin hyung is also taking care of him."

  Seokjin turned his head, immediately said, "I think it will be better if you two go and get some sleep. Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault. It was an accident and everything is fine now."

  Taehyung sighed heavily looking down. The problem wasn't as simple as his friends were thinking. Of course he was worried about his cousin but the reason which stirred his world, was something else.

  "I found my soulmate."

  "What?" The other two omegas reacted the same way; mouths parted, eyes rounded in disbelief and Taehyung's next words made them totally stunned.

  "It's him. Jeoncena." Taehyung said, still looking down.

  "It's a joke right?" Jimin's mouth stretched, giggled when he thought his friend was joking to lighten up their mood. But Taehyung spoke with the same seriousness.

  "Yeah. It's a joke." He raised his eyes at them, smiled painly, "A very sarcastic joke cracked by my destiny."

  "But how can you be so sure? You met him before, right? If he was your mate then why didn't you feel it before?" Jimin asked.

  "I don't know. But it's him. I'm sure it's him. I felt it when he touched my hand." Taehyung's gaze shifted to his left hand, he could still feel the tingling sensation where the alpha touched him.

  "It is a good thing that you have finally found him. Old monk's prediction came true." Seokjin assured him with a smile but Taehyung's expression didn't change.

  "But why him? I've waited all these years for my mate. I thought he would be a kindhearted person, who could feel people's pain, not hurt them like a heartless beast."

  "I can understand but you should talk with him about these matters and perhaps change him for the best." Seokjin positively replied. He didn't want to make him more sad.