Chapter - 7

Words: 5462

  The moment Yoongi opened the door, he asked for his sister. "Where's she?"

  "Inside the bedroom." Seojoon replied, pointing at his left. He was near the main door all this time, waiting for him.

  Yoongi didn't waste a single moment calling out her name and shoved through the bedroom door as fast as his legs could carry him, "Yoonji. Are you alright?"

  He saw his sister sitting at the corner of that grand bed, gradually rose when their eyes met. He called her again before embracing her closely.

  Seeing her brother, Yoonji broke into tears. She clutched his shoulder tightly, said in a shaky voice, "Oppa! Oppa I was so scared."

  Yoongi tried to maintain his cool before her. Patting her shoulder he said, "Shush it's alright now."

  "I gave her some medicines. She's in an emotional trauma right now." Baekhyun said sadly from behind. He was so shocked when the king's guards dragged this little figure like a rug and ordered them to not open her eyes and ropes. She was shaking out of fear and her dress was ruined. Beakhyun found some scratches and bruises on her knees and elbows and an ugly cut on her wrist by the rope she was tied with. He never imagined one day he would have to see the girl he liked in this vulnerable state. And what killed him inside—he couldn't even help her in front of her tormentor.

  When his sister's cries died Yoongi made her sit again on the bed as she felt weaker. Sitting on his knees before her, he softly asked, "Yoonji, I told you to stay at home. Why were you there in the market?"

  Wiping the remaining tears from her eyes Yoonji spoke after a moment, "You weren't home, and dad was ill. Mom sent me there to buy some groceries." Her tears swelled up again when she held her brother's hand, "Oppa I swear I didn't steal anything. I was just checking out some colourful ribbons. I don't know from where that guard came and asked me to come with him. When I refused, he dragged me to the king."

  Yoongi's eyes narrowed, grief overtaking while anger was slowly creeping up in his veins. "I'll kill that bastard with my own hands."

  "Nothing will change. If you elemente him, others will do the same. It will be better if we concentrate on our plan." Said Jungkook. He was watching them with emotive tenderness. Yoonji's cries pierced his heart like an arrow. That girl was pure as a hue drop and the people who tried to snach her sanctity deserved punishment; but they were so many, they were like the paper dolls of the system created by their king—Kim Taejoo. He was the one who needed to eliminate first. So he said, "Don't forget our target is Taejoo, not his puppets."

  "But I don't want to let that guard live even for a day. I'll make sure he won't see the sun tomorrow." Yoongi muttered under his breath as he stood up and raged towards the door.

  Jungkook held his forearm, "No. You can't do that. That will ruin our master plan."

  "But Jungkook, he hurted my family. Look she's so scared, can't even stand properly." Yoongi pointed at his sister who was bewilderedly hearing their conversation.

  Jungkook released his grip but didn't pull away. Putting his hand on the angry brother's shoulder he softly said, "Don't worry. She will be fine. Everything is under control now. Just let her rest for a day."

  "Oppa, can you take me to our home? I want to go home." Yoonji's shaky voice made them turn at her.

  "Not now. The king will suspect." Sighed Yoongi, somehow controlled his temper, recalling that their main motto was to live lowly and do their job without pulling much attention. "You have to stay here for some days."