Epilogue

Words: 3974

Cr: owner

                      5 years later.

  "Prince, can you please halt for a moment?" Euri's voice came out thin, and her manner was affected, because she was having a hard time holding her long skirt up with one hand, a towel in the other while running after a four year old kid. 

  "Only when you will catch me Euli." The owner of the voice climbed up on the couch with his steady little legs, hopping while giggling, showing his two bunny front teeth. Water dripped from his uncombed hair with each movement of his petite frame, sprinkling over his narrow shoulder. He seemed to be having so much fun, but as he saw Euri almost had reached him, he leaped down from the headrest and started running again.

  "Little Prince!" Euri, failing to grapple him, sat down on the floor, sighing in defeat. She knew prince Sunha would never stop if she continued chasing him.

  But she knew a trick, as it had become their everyday activity.

  "Alright!" She dropped the towel over her lap and told him clearly, "I am not going to chase you anymore. But I shall be waiting here for the future king, and tell him how strong and magnificent he is." 

  The little boy, who was going to get into the bathroom again, halted on the door. Bathing for just an hour wasn't enough for him on a hot summer morning like this. Knowing his mother would never allow him to bathe for a long time, and had strictly told his servant to not listen to his any excuses, made him more furious.  He was a rebel by birth, like his mother, there was nothing that could stop him from accomplishing his every intent.

  But,  he had a weakness. When someone mentioned or addressed him as the future king, his little chest puffed up in vanity. His imaginative mind, like his father, liked to portray himself as a king, ruling the vast land with dignity. 

  Slowly he came near Euri and sat beside her on the couch. 

  "That's like a good prince, I mean King." Euri smiled and gently stroked the towel over his wet black hair. "The great King Sunha."

  "Sunha," 

  The voice made the two of them look at the door, and saw the queen standing there looking both angry and unforgiving. A little girl, the same age as the little boy, was tightly wrapping her tiny fingers around Taehyung's thumb. Her long wavy hair tied with a pink ribbon, same the colour of her cheeks, soft creamy skin, as fair as Jungkook. Her expressive doll eyes rayed upon his twin brother when they came forward. 

  "You have misbehaved again?" Taehyung rebuked, "I could hear both of your voices throughout the corridor."

  "I haven't done anything." mumbled Sunha, looking at the omega. His big doe eyes were clear as the moonlight.