01

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

disclaimer: this story is originally written by heartjenkook. no finance or benefit is made from this. we are here to write fanfiction for entertainment purposes only. anything here is fiction although real names are being used for the purpose of character imagination. we mean no harm to anybody including the characters, thank you!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"say you love me," Seo Hana pouted her red sober lips, feeling her hands down the firm six-pack abs to undo his belt while she bit her bottom lips close to his full smirking ones, lubricating them. her strong yet sweet cocktail breath brushes through his as he stood dominant there glaring down onto her rounded bust. her whole taste of alcoholic aroma enters the passage of his nasal cavity, taking him on his thought of hardcore excitement.

"I say it all the time," the half-smirking and tipsy Jungkook respond with a large tug of her bottom lip. with his intoxicated tongue, he licks it wet after having to pull away desperately, caring less of what she was blabbering on about. he grasps onto the lower naked body of her slim figure. he set his veiny wide hands on her waist and glided off her thin transparent black thong. shoving his whole face into her soft cleavage, she groaned for his painful neck kisses that prick like needles poking through.

hitting off the cold wall, he lifted her by her thighs and dropped her towards the edge of the bed. "give me all tonight," he panted, unbuttoning his shirt while clashing his muscular and built body on top of hers. she giggles while he kisses the side of her cheek and then smooches down to her neck and nose trace into her open cleavage.

"hey, let me go shower first." she giggles with a feeling of sticky sweat on her body and pushed him gently off. "no, It's fine," he mumbles while grabbing onto her thighs, getting a smell of her, and head in for another kiss but she forces him off again. she did a quick back show-off and he moved closer to cling onto her naked hourglass waist. intensive adrenaline made him desperate that she had to playfully force him off the second time harder.

he fell back onto the soft bed and chuckles before sitting back up to glares in taste, licking his lips as she dashes off alluring him into the bathroom, "no peeking allowed" she blew him a kiss, and his eyes grew in a fuzz of pink. he chuckles with an eye roll to the side while sitting on the edge of the bed, biting his swollen bottom pink lip free.

the bathroom door shuts and the shower turned on instead of him. a wider annoyance of smirk formed while he glances at the left alone comfortable bed, "ahh this is getting boring" he sighs before getting up from the bed to buckle on his belt. he buttons back on his blue dress shirt but leaves the top two open for his sweating chest to breathe. he picked up her undergarments that she had taken off a second ago and clumsily walk out of the hotel room, shamelessly, with it showing on his hands, dangling back and forth.

when turning the corner at the end of the empty hallway, he threw it onto the trash bin that chained to the wall next to the elevator. "no one orders me what to do," he pressed open the elevator before going in with the help of his bodyguard leveraging him from his loss of balance.

"CEO Jeon, they're still waiting for you," Chanwoo reported to Jungkook from the front entrance door of the opening elevator, handing out a lemon taste of Gatorade. the stone sweet of intoxicated alcoholic man pinch his high nose bridge, soberly smirking, annoyed that he thought he was able to ditch the engagement dinner, "I'm not going," he said before gulping down the Gatorade before going into the car.

Chanwoo conflicted with him, "please don't make it hard for me," he guides him out to the black shiny Rav4 car that was parked by the round-a-bout of the six flag hotel fountain.