02

the rain from last night has cleared away the gray clouds for today, leaving just the bits of white puffy clouds to slowly drift with the clear mild wind that blew under the bright blue sky. bird chirps away outside the room of Jungkook's big mansion. the sun has finally visited the large window's curtain, pushing its way into the bed of where they laid.

after happening to hear slight footsteps from the bedroom door, there comes a gash of sunlight from opening the beige curtain. the strong, bright, and warm light lays against Jennie's face. it took her a split second to feel the burning heat and open her eyes with the back of her dried-up hand. she started to make a clear picture of the people inside the room, it wasn't just her alone.

she notices a middle-aged man there with Chanwoo standing beside him. she remembered him clearly, from the engagement dinner. the man turned away after having to meet eyes with her and stamp his black glossy crane on the gray carpet floor a couple of times before she jots her eyes down and notices her half-slipped-off shirt.

she quickly grasped with her arm instantly crossed, covering her half-revealing cleavage and bra strap. her head jotted down before her eyes slowly moved to get aware of the big hump of the shared blanket beside her. her feet felt the well-built calves of someone else. she didn't remember her other leg being that big, tough, and wide. then she made her way up with her big brown optic.

beside her, a sleepy man yawned in place and snuggled into his pillows even more with his naked back facing the ceiling. his well-sculpted facial structure stood out as she picked it up piece by piece. why is he here? she shook her head, no why am I here? she catches herself with her jaw wide open. nothing was clicking. she didn't remember anything nor did she remember how they end up here together.

"get up!" Mr. Jeon coughed in fraud with his crane hitting the back of Jungkook's buttock. he kneeled up and shouted in itch and burn, half-asleep greeting his father with a confused grin, "father, why are you here-"

"both of you, dress up and come downstairs this instant!" he imposed before having Chanwoo guide him out of the bedroom. "both?" Jungkook looked beside him only to notice a woman there, fixing her shirt back onto the shoulder. her hair falls messily against the back of her skinny back.

"yo-you-" he flips out of the already messy bed, after having to lower his head to peek at her face, taking all the blanket with him. thank goodness she still had her jeans tight on and zipper zipped. his messy hair falls covering his curved long lashes. warmth surrounded his body and he felt his bare skin exposed against the blankets that he held around him.

Jennie stood up from the bed, nonchalantly, and combed her flying bed hair behind her ears, taken aback with some sort of memories lost from last night, "before you say anything else, let's meet with your father first," Jennie confronted him, knowing that it was also her fault for having to come here last night for a rest. while she started marching opposite towards the white wooden door with a golden mirror frame, he felt the need to question her.

he reached for her wrist and tugged her towards him. startle, she rolled her eyes up at him who was quite a height taller than her. she was pretty short, to his shoulder. "I really don't need to know why you're in my bed other than the fact that you're here at my place," his voice utterly baffled. his gazes struck her perfectly like a mad bull seeing a red flag.

yet they both have been perplexed and drawn into a confusing situation that neither of them was able to figure out. but his hold tightens, twisting her skin and digging it into her bones. her flesh became hot against his veiny rough ashy hands that it will suffocate her for telling him to not do so.

the moment it hurts more than enough, she fends off his hand, glaring into his bewildered optic. she could only answer him with, "I'll wait for you downstairs," and by the unsettling answer, he raised his voice to command a stop of frozen spell on her but he couldn't. it didn't work on her. she wasn't the type of girl who he could dare all around. she had nothing else to say to satisfied anyone, not even herself. and all he got was a door slam of his empty blue room, still wondering why she was here.