18

Jungkook got off the parked car after Chanwoo had told him that Seo Juna was inside the broken and abandoned two-story building. Chanwoo turned off the headlights the moment they step off the vehicle to stay hidden. they left their phone in the car while parked behind tall grassy shadows that hinder their presence. they didn't bring any men with them and sure enough not any weapon other than their fists.

Chanwoo however pulled out a handgun from underneath the car mat on his side of the car and followed right behind Jungook, keeping a watch on him, "be careful." he whispered as both took wide silent steps close to the ground level.

Jungkook looked up to no camera recording nor anyone guarding the entrance of the building. he was sure Taehyung was after him and so the quietness of the atmosphere surprised him a bit but he didn't let his guard down.

skipping up the stairs, they lean closely to walls to prevent them from being seen. Chanwoo had to keep looking back to make sure no one was following them into a trap. Jungkook quickly and rapidly peeked his head through the dark hall with no ceiling lights. at the end of the hall to the right, yellow lights shin from underneath the closed door. he took into curiosity wanting to go in closer.

Chanwoo stopped him by the arm, "it feels off," he said looking around.

"we're already here, we have to find her no matter what, it's the only way to get to the drug cartel," Jungkook reasoned him out. he nodded, unable to stop Jungkook from going.

both walked out of the intersection and made their way toward the light underneath the door. Chanwoo tested the door knobs and head nod at Jungkook that it was unlocked. he looked behind them and burst into the room.

Jungkook came face to face with Seo Juna. he make her out as she took her cap off and her hair bounced off her shoulder. their was scars across the middle of her eyelids to her pale cheeks. she looked delighted at first for getting to see him again but soon her eyes turned upside down and she shook her head, "no... no..." she mumbles.

"speak, what's his plan of taking you here!" Jungkook demanded an answer. he moved closer to her and she glance up at him once more, "you shouldn't have came," she bluntly told him under her breath.

Chanwoo was right behind them guarding the door, making sure no one was approaching them.

"why did you do so?" Jungkook asked, "why did you follow me around? what is it that you are getting out of this! speak!" he grasp onto her arms and twist her closer.

she lightly groaned in pain from the injured and beat that Taehying and his men had done to her before Jungkook got here.

"you should get going, this isn't the place for you to be-"

"not unless you tell me why Taehyung and his men are having you and Hana come closed to me after years already!"

Juna rolled her eyes and fought off his grip, "it'll cost my life and my sister's life to tell you the reasons."

he nodded making another deal, "yes or no, Taehyung was the one who burned the cabin that night Yoongi hyung died?" he glower at her. taken aback by the question, she took two steps back and defend Taehyung by ignoring his eyes, "no."

he read her face, she looked frightened but a slip of tears glide down her face.

she brings her handouts to him and opens up her palm, letting him see the lighter that has her and Yoongi's initials written on it.

"what's the meaning of this?" he asked looking down at the lighter forming millions of ideas about what it meant for her to show him this.

she chuckles, not in a happy way but more of a crazy psycho person who has just been found of their guilty doing, "you are still the naive little boy you were in high school, it's been years Jungkook... years and you have no know why all of this is happening,"