11

"this is the office cubes set up for the employees," Mr. Jeon said walking in to be greeted by all of the workers there, "the reason why we set the cubes closely to one another is that we want to make sure we're keeping everything confidential, we want to make sure anyone here is able to help one another out during any hard times and work closely."

"just like me and you, isn't it?" Mr. Kim chuckles nodding his head at the spacious cubes area setup.

"father," Jennie smiled walking from behind the working men with Jungkook along her side, bowing to greet "what brings you both here?" she asked.

Jungkook crossed his hands, not even greeting both of his fathers. they notice him and smiled away, "Mr. Jeon wanted to take me here for a view of the company and to see my son-in-law's working process," Mr. Kim said patting her on the cheek.

Mr. Jeon furrowed his brows at Jungkook who rolled his eyes at him but he didn't let that distract him, instead, he smiled at Jennie and continue with the showing onto Jungkook's office.

Jungkook and Jennie followed them into his office whilst Seokjin stacked and was still stapling the rest of the clients' files.

"I didn't see you there Seokjin, glad I bump into you today," Mr. Jeon laughed noticing that he was now sharing an office with Jungkook.

"ah hello, sorry I didn't hear you coming in, my apologies," he deeply bowed before grinning back at him.

Jennie felt bad that he had to do all of that while they went out to eat. as always, he was a hard-working man even back in his high school days. he preferred studying for exams rather than going out to play. that was who he was.

Jungkook notice his gaze deprecating from Jennie and walked away to his desk, sitting with his back facing them. she didn't even notice he was gone.

"come, let me introduce you to Mr. Kim. this is my hard-working nephew, Kim Seokjin," as soon as Mr. Jeon had finished his sentence, both Seokjin and her father's faces dropped into blunt surprise.

Seokjin looked back towards Jennie and made sure his smile went back up onto his face to clarify any other intentions, "hello, Mr. Kim, glad to have you here as well," he said.

Jennie notice a stop of time and silence from her father, who was too stunned to even greet him back. perhaps it would have been angered that he saw him again or if it was embarrassment that he is the nephew of Mr. Jeon.

"nice to meet you too, it's been well today! keep up the good work!" Mr. Kim said and patted him on the shoulder. Seokjin bowed in return, "thank you,"

Jungkook sat there bored until his phone rang, an incoming call from Chanwoo. he hovered over the phone screen and got up, "I have to take a call," he excuses himself out of the office and into the middle of the hall.

"what's the matter?" Jungkook answered the call while making sure no one comes into the hall.

"sir, it's a failure to scan for fingerprints on the broken lighter. no fingerprint is detected on it."

"the person behind it probably knows what they're doing and is smart enough to not leave prints, it's okay we can always look at something else," Jungkook notified.

Chanwoo agreed, "also, I was digging around for information on Seo Hana and found something particularly odd. for her acquaintance sections, it says Seo Juna lived in Seoul, South Korea. the time is from Yoongi's hyung death to now,"