19

Chanwoo slammed on the car break in front of the police station. it was past midnight and an hour ahead of 3 in the morning. the police station lights shine brightly from inside as Chanwoo approached detective Wook's desk. he peeked out from his computer screen and jumped the moment Chanwoo through the thick manila folders that he had been collecting evidence with Jungkook for Yoongi's case onto his desk.

"we have one hour before all the evidence of this case disappears," he provoked detective Wook to his attention.

"this connect with what happened last time? and the recent shooting death of Seo Juna?" detective Wook questioned after looking through the manila folder.

Chanwoo nodded, "we have already found the location of the drug cartel that was involved with Yoongi's death and Juna's death. it's about a thirty-minute drive from here out to Bulgi field, what do you say?"

detective Wook closed the manila folder, shut his computer, called for his other partner on the side, and commanded a team of police officers in his walkie-talkie to the location. "go," he followed Chanwoo out but got into their police car and pulled off with following Chanwoo's car.

✦✦✦

Jennie slowly woke herself up to consciousness with a white light that shined right in her eyes making them hurt. she attempt to raise her hand up to shade her face but find herself tied to a grounded cement metal pole that was inside the dusty, moist, abandoned building. she find her shoe and socks wet from the distinct smell of liquid that was poured on the ground up to her ankle.

then she hears a beeping noise beginning to beep from her chest. she squinted down to find a timer bomb duck taped onto the middle of her chest near her heart. she glares up straight at the light,  "what do you think you're doing?" she asked out of breath. perhaps her lung and chest hurt from the kick that they had given her earlier.

with Jungkook out of sight, she notices how they have not yet found where she hid him. she chuckles, "I am a woman, do you really have to tie me up and time me for truth?"

Taehyung lowered her pointing finger as one of his men turned the bright light off. she glares right up again and saw about twenty men behind Taehyung in black outfits and masks, he was the only one not wearing it.

he clicked his tongue and sighed after seeing how fierce her eyes are at him, "don't look at me like that, you put yourself into this- it has nothing to do with me," he pointed his finger up towards the ceiling.

she followed his hand with her gaze and sought up to the ceiling about ten foot up. she made out a man, Jungkook, hanging upside down with his arm tied to his back attached to a brown rope of someone holding it in place for now.

"if you are wondering what that is on your feet, it's gasoline." Taehyung smeared a beam on his face.

she immediately tried to pull herself out of the rope that was tightly tied around her waist to the pole, "you bastard!" she shouted lowering her gaze on him. but with each word that she spoke, the man of that rope lowered Jungkook down.

"i was going to let you go with that bastard but you set me up," he back himself up, "where is the money? don't tell me you didn't bring it"

she glanced up, seeing that Jungkook is now conscious and attempting to get himself down. his face reddens from the opposite flow of his blood to his feet. Taehyung smirked waving two of his fingers for them to let him down closer to the gasoline, "good morning"

"i have the million-dollar won!" she didn't but shouted with strong interest. Taehyung nodded, "where?"

Jungkook shouted through the tape on his mouth while he got closer to Jennie.