4 - No intrusive thoughts... for now

"Could you..perhaps..help me change?"

At these words, Yoongi could feel the blood rising to his cheeks. So did Jungkook's. Yoongi noticed Jungkook's cheeks turning a little red as he looked away. Usually, Jungkook preferred to do things by himself. He barely asked his hyungs for help, unless it was homework given by the schools.

"Um...I guess."

Yoongi would have asked Jungkook sarcastically, 'You're not a baby, right?', but he didn't want to hurt Jungkook's feelings. He went to Jungkook's closet.

"Do you want to wear some shorts?" Yoongi asked, pulling out a black pair of shorts. Jungkook nodded.
"What shirt do you want?" Yoongi asked, pushing the hangers aside to find a nice top.

"Maybe we'll decide that later?"

Jungkook said. Yoongi could feel his face heat up a little. What was Jungkook's motive? Was this on purpose or for real? Yoongi turned around, heading to Jungkook. Jungkook sat up, smiling at Yoongi innocently. At that moment, Yoongi felt that Jungkook didn't have any bad thoughts. He started to unbutton Jungkook's uniform top, a little slowly. He didn't want to hurt the maknae by accident, but Jungkook thought otherwise.

"Y'know, you could hurry up hyung."

Yoongi sighed.

"I know, I know, but I don't want to hurt you by accident, okay?"
Jungkook nodded.

"Understood!"

He said, saluting jokingly. Yoongi took off Jungkook's top, putting it in the laundry bin. As he turned back around and pulled off Jungkook's pants, trying to be awkward about it. He was just changing him nothing more...right? It wasn't supposed to be weird. They were just friends, right? His mind said the opposite, however. Yoongi bit his lip then panicked, feeling like it made the situation weird. He sighed and pulled Jungkook's pants the rest of the way down and avoided looking at his crotch. He reverted his vision to grabbing the clean pair of shorts, pulling them up Jungkook's legs. He pulled Jungkook's shorts up, his fingers gliding along Jungkook's leg. As Yoongi looked up to make eye contact with Jungkook, he noticed Jungkook was blushing hard. Both of them unconsciously leaned in, feeling each other's warm breath. It seemed like something normal to them, for some reason. To stabilize himself, Yoongi placed his hands flat on Jungkook's thighs. At that moment, he felt how large and thick Jungkook's thighs were. They were sturdy and nice to touch. As they were 1 centimeter away from each other, the door creaked open, just in time for Hoseok to see the both of them.

"What is this, hmm~? A secret love affair~?"

He asked, smirking. Yoongi gulped, moving back. Jungkook froze, a bit shocked at Hoseok's sudden appearance.

"Wow hyung, I didn't know you were so romantic~," Hoseok said teasingly as Yoongi left the room to fetch water for Jungkook. Hoseok grinned, laughing loudly.

"Aw, don't worry hyung! I won't tell anyone, I promise." He winked, smiling at Yoongi as he slung his arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yeah, whatever."

"I'm going to go take a bath, you wanna join me~? Oh, wait, you could do that with Jungkook!" Hoseok asked as he became a giggling fit. His laughing grew louder at Yoongi's slightly angered expression. Of course, Yoongi didn't deny it. He had just realized he might have something for Jungkook. As Hoseok walked away, Yoongi poured a glass of cool water for Jungkook. He went back to Jungkook's room, to find Jungkook on the bed, sleeping. Yoongi placed the glass on Jungkook's night table and watched him for a bit. His soft breathing made his body rise up and down, slowly and steadily. It was soothing to watch him sleep. After watching him for a good amount of time, Yoongi got up. He leaned above Jungkook's head, eyeing his forehead. Yoongi started contemplating if he should kiss Jungkook's cheek. In the end, he kissed Jungkook's forehead softly.

"Good night, JK," Yoongi whispered, before leaving the room. Jungkook, who woke up when he felt Yoongi's breathing against his face, started heating up in embarrassment. He didn't expect to be kissed by Yoongi suddenly. 'Was this a dream?' He thought, blushing at his tiny, sweet, wholesome fantasies of him and Yoongi.

A few hours later, the whole house was in chaos. Namjoon, who was still out, received Jin's call.

"Hyung?"

Jimin's voice echoed from the phone.

"Jimin? What is it?"

"Where's Jungkook? Do you know?"

"No... I'll head to the dorm now."

In the back, Namjoon could hear Seokjin yelling, 'Call Hobi!'

"I think Hoseok's phone is dead. I broke his charger by mistake."
"Seriously Namjoon?"

Jin scolded from the other end. Namjoon sighed.

"I'm sorry, it's a curse ok?"

"Fine, just head to the dorms q

"Mm okay, we'll be back soon."

Saying that Jin hung up and put his phone away. He and the two other maknaes got into the car and drove to the dorm. Back at the dorm, Yoongi had started reading over the lyrics he just wrote. He looked at his part, which he felt like he needed to change. As he was about to erase it, the door opened and he heard his name getting called by Jin.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi poked his head out into the hall. He watched as Jin's expression became softer at his appearance.

"It's fine," Jin said, suddenly smiling at Yoongi. "Although I'd appreciated it if you'd told me you picked up Jungkook."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was in a rush so I told Hobi to tell you all. I should've told you all instead."

"Anyways, how about we eat? I'm starving."

Hoseok said, interrupting Yoongi's and Jin's peaceful conversation.

"Do you guys mind if I take Jungkook's food to him and eat beside him?"

Yoongi asked, taking two clean plates.

"Sure," Namjoon shrugged.

Hoseok giggled a little at Yoongi's request, winking at him. Yoongi grumbled, which made Hoseok giggle a bit louder.

"What are you laughing at, Hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Nothing," Hoseok said, covering his mouth. Yoongi filled the two plates generously, then walked to Jungkook's room. He entered without knocking, starling Jungkook who was staring out the window.

"Oh! Hyung."

"Hello."
Yoongi said, smiling at him.

"I brought us food." Yoongi said, setting the food down on Jungkook's night table quickly."

Namjoon got his friend to drive him to the dorms. As he was dropped off, he rushed inside, trying not to harm the door. He found Hoseok cooking the rice and heating up the leftovers from yesterday's lunch.

"Hoseok, where's Jungkook?"

"Oh~ you mean the couple~?"
Namjoon stared at Hoseok, confused, while Hoseok snickered.

"Anyways, Jungkook's in his room resting. He didn't look well and was heating up."

"You should've told me earlier!"
Namjoon said.

"Oh, I think that's what Yoongi told me to tell you."

Namjoon quickly dialed Jin's phone number.

"Jin!"
"First of all, it's Jin hyung, not Jin alone! And second of all what?"

"Jungkook's at home!"

"Okay, good."

He could hear Jin whispering to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Where are you guys?"

"Take out store."

"Oh okay, come back soon."

1177 words

1-5-2021

This is a double update day because one of my friends that is Reading this isn't feeling well so I thought it would be nice to post again. =) 💜