30 - birthday boy

Months have passed since the day Yoongi and Jungkook came out to the others. It wasn't something that they talked about but it was a mutual feeling between the two. They both felt content that the others knew about their relationship, so they didn't have to hide anything from the others or look suspicious. Jungkook had also come out to his own parents and was glad when they accepted him. Yoongi didn't feel quite ready to tell his own but hoped one day he would gain the confidence to speak to them casually. He still did have some difficulty talking to them because of his current career path but hoped things would work out.

--

The day of Jungkook's 18th birthday had come. Yoongi decided to take Jungkook out, letting him choose a cake while the rest of the boys decorated the dorms. They planned to buy drinks individually for the members, along with soju.

"Which cake flavor do you want?" Yoongi asked as he drove to the nearest bakery. Jungkook started to think, then sighed.

"I seriously don't know, to be honest with you. I want to look at all the options available."

"That's a smart choice," Yoongi smirked, as he parked the car in an empty parking spot. They both got out, putting masks and caps on. Yoongi opened the door for the bakery's entrance, letting Jungkook go in first. Jungkook took a whiff and was able to smell all of the sweets created in this small shop. He looked at all the cupcakes and cookies that were on the shelves before coming across to the cake area. Many lovely-sized cakes were on display, with tiny cards standing in front to tell buyers what cake was what flavor. Jungkook spotted a carrot cake that had a bunny holding a carrot on top. It was a cookie, stuck into the middle of the cake. Jungkook eyed it with love, wanting to have it as his birthday cake. Yoongi stood behind him, looking at the cake as well. It looked very cute, and perfect for his Jungkook.

"I want this cake!" Jungkook said, pointing at the cake. Yoongi smiled at him.

"You sure, baby?"

"Of course I'm sure, It's the perfect one." Jungkook pouted softly. Yoongi chuckled, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Yeah, yeah, I was teasing. And yes, it's perfect," Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking to the clerk at the counter. "Excuse me, we want this cake."

The clerk nodded, sliding the cake out and placing it on the counter.

"That'll be 12,000 won, sir," She said. Yoongi reached into his wallet, handing her the exact amount and taking the cake.

"Come on, let's go," Yoongi told Jungkook.

"Thank you!" Jungkook said to the clerk, bowing slightly.

"Welcome," The clerk said with a smile. Yoongi opened the door for Jungkook, letting the younger sit comfortably then giving him the cake to hold as Yoongi drove.

"We have icing at home so we can write 18 on it if you'd like," Yoongi mentioned when they got to a stoplight. Jungkook bit his lip, as he considered the idea.

"I might do that, but I'm going to need your help," Jungkook concluded, turning his head to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled at the thought.

"Sure," he responded, as he accelerated the car once the lights had turned green. They reached the dorm safely, Jungkook carrying the cake while Yoongi carried the drinks. They got into the dorm, placing the cake and drinks on the counter. The rest of them had finished up decorating the dorm, balloons, and streamers around the room. Jin had cooked a fine dinner for the 7 of them, with a lot of meat. They cut the cake, ate, and drank well that night, filling their stomachs. It was 12 a.m when Yoongi found Jungkook's head becoming droopy. He had a little too much for his first time drinking. The others were knocked out, already sleeping where they were. Jimin had already carried himself to bed, while Jin and Hoseok ended up sleeping in the living room. Yoongi carried Jungkook bridal-style over to his room. He rested Jungkook onto his bed, ready to climb in with him until Jungkook grabbed his collar, pulling his face close to his own. Jungkook's eyes were filled with lust, his breath reeking of soju. Yoongi watched as Jungkook drew his own lips to Yoongi's, smashing them together once he had gotten really close. Yoongi kissed back, getting on top of Jungkook. The rest of the night was the two of them messily kissing, slobber covering both of their lips as they kissed until they were depleted of oxygen. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Taehyung were still in the living room.

"Psst," Taehyung hissed into Namjoon's ear, in a harsh yet gentle manner. Namjoon stirred awake, his hair draping his eyes.

"Mmm...what?" Namjoon asked, his voice deep from just waking up. Taehyung smiled at Namjoon, brushing the elder's bangs away from his eyes.

"You wanna...?" Taehyung asked, his voice fading after the last word he spoke.

"I mean if you want. But I think we're too drunk for it, you know? It might be unsafe," Namjoon said, as he ran his free hand through his hair. Taehyung slid onto Namjoon's lap, squirming a little to fit perfectly. Namjoon wrapped one arm around Taehyung's waist tightly.

"Shall we kiss instead?" Taehyung asked, his voice husky and in a whisper. Namjoon stared back at Taehyung, his eyes droopy.

"Why are you being so adamant?" Namjoon grumbled, his voice still soft. He could never yell at Taehyung or harshly speak to him.

"I mean, you do like it," Taehyung said, his breath tickling Namjoon's ear with warmth. Namjoon could feel the heat creep upon him. Taehyung wasn't wrong about that. It was what he really liked about Taehyung. He didn't give up on what he wanted even if that meant going out of his way to get it or acting out.

"Fine, we can kiss. But nothing more-" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Taehyung placed his finger over Namjoon's lip, silencing him.

"But I want you to eat me out tonight," He said, whimpering slightly. Namjoon gulped, as Taehyung looked up at him with pleading eyes.

1045 words

posted 4-15-2021

A/N And this is the end of Behind the curtains. Taejoon is on hold as of right now but I'll update you guys when I start working on it again.

The next fic is called Chaser! If you liked btc I'm sure you'll like Chaser as well! Check out mostlyc_ as we're working on it together! (Updatwd AN on July 14, 2023)